Occasional Contributor

Lisa Robertson Fears Stalkers

Just heard on news that Lisa Robertson has had 4 stalkers over the years one in particular that has her living her life in fear.

It's really sad in this day and age that if you are on TV or famous, you have to worry about deranged people stalking you and can never relax.

Nobody deserves to live like that. I hope the judge throws the book at this creep.

Regular Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson Fears Stalkers

On another thread I read he got probation. I just do not understand why the consequences for this seem to be a slap on the wrist. The victim lives in terror, why don't the terroristic threat laws apply? At least some form of electronic monitoring, curfews etc.
Super Contributor

Much ado about nothing....wouldn't be at all surprised if Ms. Lisa concocted this entire thing for more publicity in her waning years as an aging queen bee.

Super Contributor

I saw that on GMA the other morning and it made me so sad. No one should have to live in fear like that and I hope Lisa knows she has fans that wish her only the best. Hopefully, this will pass and she can live a life of joy and calm.

Bookbabe

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Zoologist said:

Much ado about nothing....wouldn't be at all surprised if Ms. Lisa concocted this entire thing for more publicity in her waning years as an aging queen bee.

Wow, talk about supporting other women. NOT! What a terrible thing to say.

Respected Contributor

Have to agree with Birddrops what a terrible statement # 2 poster. heart less and thought less, I am so surprised to read that. You can tell she has never had someone stalking her. Maybe if she experienced this kind of terror she wouldn't be so mean spirited. We all know she does not like Lisa but to have that kind of an attitude towards another women and the daily worry all I can say is we will see how your attitude changes if some one starts stalking you and shows up every place you are. All I can say is I can't believe what I have just read so I am with you Birddrops on this one.

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 cater said:

Have to agree with Birddrops what a terrible statement # 2 poster. heart less and thought less, I am so surprised to read that. You can tell she has never had someone stalking her. Maybe if she experienced this kind of terror she wouldn't be so mean spirited. We all know she does not like Lisa but to have that kind of an attitude towards another women and the daily worry all I can say is we will see how your attitude changes if some one starts stalking you and shows up every place you are. All I can say is I can't believe what I have just read so I am with you Birddrops on this one.

Sorry, but you're wrong, cater. I DID have a stalking incident - a former beau who had a TBI and was left mentally not himself. I really thought I wasn't going to be alive after one particular event. But I didn't go to TV stations blathering about it. I just hired professional security for our wedding, and other security measures, as I'm sure Ms. Lisa has done.

Respected Contributor

Lisa did not go to any TV stations either. The court paper were picked up by a station in Pennsylvania that is how this all got out so Lisa did not go and put this out there for the world to see. All the news channel have talked about this and it is well known in our state Pa. she did not expose this news it was done by a local paper in her area. You still did not show any kindness with your post maybe you should read what lengths she has gone to try and protect her self. She has gone through hel- and is still afraid and for that I feel sorry for her. Whether you like her (and you don't) as I have sorta figured out no one deserves to have to live their life in fear of who is watching them.

Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Zoologist said:
On 4/19/2014 cater said:

Sorry, but you're wrong, cater. I DID have a stalking incident - a former beau who had a TBI and was left mentally not himself. I really thought I wasn't going to be alive after one particular event. But I didn't go to TV stations blathering about it. I just hired professional security for our wedding, and other security measures, as I'm sure Ms. Lisa has done.

Given your lack of understanding and compassion for a fellow stalking victim, I doubt your story is true and you are just making it up to try and justify your heartlessness.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

I wonder if Lisa has hired security - I would.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown