Contributor

Why Can't I Access This Forum on My IPad?

Does anybody have a problem getting to this Forum on their IPAD besides me? MY laptop get to this site very easily, but the IPAD can't get it at all.Anyone else have this problem?

Regular Contributor

Re: Why Can't I Access This Forum on My IPad?

I am on my ipad now. I have never had that problem.
Trusted Contributor

I'm here on my iPhone using the Safari browser. I did notice a big pop-up that refused to load its contents when I signed in. I closed that with the X in the corner and then could access the forums. Have no idea what the pop-up was about. Did you see it? Could it be blocking you?

Contributor

I am on my iPad mini, never had a problem. Are your settings OK?
Honored Contributor

I've used my wife's Samsung Smart Phone and her Samsung Tab2 to access this forum. Can say for sure I do not like using them for this forum because it turns up here in very small fonts and doesn't separate the paragraphs. I also ain't into typing with thumbs and the Voice to Text makes too many word errors. Maybe it just doesn't like my voice!

The only thing I know about the ""i things"" is they cost a lot more to do most of the same things as the same device that uses the Android Operating System.

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Hckynut, it's easy to get eliminate the tiny font and create paragraphs by saving certain HTML tags to shortcuts.... But I hear ya with the actual typing if you do much, or lengthy posting here.

Esteemed Contributor

I have an iPad1 and don't have trouble accessing the forums. However, posting here is another matter. Half the time my posts just don't get through. Also, I have trouble placing orders when I have to choose a size or color. At times I just give up.
Super Contributor

Don't have any problem accessing this forum; however, posting is tedious. Paragraphs are impossible to create, and of course the keyboard is always difficult for any speed, so posts are very, very short!!!!

Reading other people's posts is never a problem though!!!

Edited to add: Maybe you could visit your Apple Store if you have one close by. It might be just a simple setting that could be changed to make a difference?? My store is very helpful, just don't go on a Saturday!!!

In Sunny AZ
Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2014 Vivian said: I have an iPad1 and don't have trouble accessing the forums. However, posting here is another matter. Half the time my posts just don't get through. Also, I have trouble placing orders when I have to choose a size or color. At times I just give up.

I have the same problems when trying to order from my iPad2 and when trying to watch product videos, but never any with accessing these forums.

Honored Contributor

Are you using the QVC app? You can't access the forum from the app. I'm using an iPad and have no problem.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment