Occasional Contributor
I am planning a trip for my husband and I in June for our 10 year anniversary. We were thinking cancun or Cozumel Mexico, but not sure exactly. We do know that we want to stay at an all inclusive resort. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Respected Contributor

Re: Mexico All Inclusive Resort

I have been to Mexico many times but only the west coast so I cant give you any suggestions on that side except Club Med {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thats about as all inclusive as you can get! Have fun where ever you land and you will, I love Mexico, we have always had the best time.

Respected Contributor

I think you should visit AAA and get some suggestions from their agents. They will be able to give you info on a variety of resorts.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 SeaGal said:

I have been to Mexico many times but only the west coast so I cant give you any suggestions on that side except Club Med {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thats about as all inclusive as you can get! Have fun where ever you land and you will, I love Mexico, we have always had the best time.

Club Med is great but very expensive these days, I had to cancel a 5 day trip to Club Med Cancun due to a knee issue and we rebooked at the Oxidental Grand Xcaret for about 1,000 less.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

Just DON'T go to Dreams Spa & Resort in Cancun. We went in December and had hot water twice the entire week. Could go on and on with other reasons, but I think that one should be sufficient. My SO loves Riveria Maya. Plenty of inclusives down there, and he stayed in several. Never had a bad stay. Cancun itself is fairly trashy.

Respected Contributor

All inclusive can be nice, but you may find you don't like the food or tire of the menu. When you go out to another restaurant you end up paying twice.

Honored Contributor

It's been many years, but we've stayed at both the Moon Palace and Sun Palace in Cancun. Both were lovely.

We've only stayed a few days in Cozumel Palace, and the hotel was nice, Cozumel was not a favorite of ours.