Respected Contributor

Sharing my happy news-adoption

Almost 43 yrs. ago I gave up my daughter for adoption. Last June I decided to search. On my very 1st try I got a match, since she was registered on adoption.com. Of course I immediately sent her a msg. thru adoption.com. No response....until this wk. My son had found out & sent a msg to A.com. She got his email,but had not gotten any of my msgs. She immediately contacted me, & hopefully will be meeting very soon. She only lives about 1 1/2 hr from me. I am absolutely thrilled, she has responded & accepted this all.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sharing my happy news-adoption

Tx-starlight (Dallasite, here!) - congratulations! I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful reunion. I was adopted and got this close to finding my biological mother - until a relative intervened and decided that I didn't need to know.

Thank goodness I had a great childhood and my parents gave me so many opportunities and lots and lots of love.

Keep us posted!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

How beautiful for you. May your reunion be blessed. Thank you for giving a joy filled start to my day.
Trusted Contributor

Congrats. I hope this will be a life long relationship. Good for both od you. God bless.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations. I've never heard of adoption.com but I think it's wonderful that it's available. May you and your daughter have a blessed reunion!

Super Contributor

How exciting for you!!!!

Please keep us posted on how this all plays out. I SO LOVE stories like this.

Thanks for sharing.

In Sunny AZ
Respected Contributor

How wonderful for your whole family! Best wishes for continued happiness.

Trusted Contributor

May God bless your happy reunion! I've heard many good and encouraging things about adoption.com. Thanks for sharing your happy news here.

Respected Contributor

TX, your post gave me tears and goosebumps. Heartfelt best wishes for a wonderful reunion.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful - keep us posted

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau