Esteemed Contributor

I pray over myself, my boys, my precious dog and my friends. Every morning and night. I was REMINDED, (felt an urging!) last night as one of my boys was working late..so glad I did! It was supposed to snow, but just a dusting..so, there were no salt treatments on the road..it didn't seem necessary. When I got up early, maybe 5 or so, my son was home in bed. I was relieved! I could see a sheet of ice on the patio! Well, my older son just called and told me he was in a terrible accident coming home late last night! He had been with friends at a college town. He was coming off a ramp from the highway and totally lost control! He said he spun around 3 times and hit the concrete wall. He had a friend with him.( Because it was late, there was no one else on the road..miracle 1~) After they calmed down, he was afraid to look at the car. He told me they saw glass flying around, and were scared! (Both of them seemed fine~) He could only find a dent on the bumper..nothing else! (Which was a miracle too!) I told him I prayed over him and his brothers, day and night..and it was God that protected him. I am so thankful and will never forget to pray. I was instructed by Billye Brim, to plead the blood of Jesus over my family, car, checkbook, airplane etc. She said that NOTHING can touch the blood! I have other testimonies I will share sometime~ I am overwhelmed at the love of God..I would have been devastated if anything would have happened! I hope this is a wake up call, he stays out way too late..maybe this will set his priorities straight~{#emotions_dlg.wub}God is good!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I too believe in the power of prayer.

But...remember that God doesn't always answer in the way we think He should. If your son had been injured or killed last night, would you still sing God's praises? Would you still say God is good?

Honored Contributor

No way I would still be breathing were it not for a higher power.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/23/2014 hckynut said:

No way I would still be breathing were it not for a higher power.

Me neither John! I had a stroke in '92 when my twins were born. I wasn't supposed to live! I beat the odds and had NO brain damage! The doctors said it had to be a miracle! Thank God you beat the odds too!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't be here either if it weren't for the power of prayer!! I had polio when I was nine and not expected to live - it was in my throat.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/23/2014 gloriajean said:

I wouldn't be here either if it weren't for the power of prayer!! I had polio when I was nine and not expected to live - it was in my throat.

You're so precious..are you ok today?? We share the same initials, Gretchen Jean~

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I pray everyday several times a day. God is wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/23/2014 palmajo said:

I pray everyday several times a day. God is wonderful!

I agree!

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I do pray and believe in the power of prayer.

Trusted Contributor

I too believe in the power of prayer. I pray every night for my family.

Jessa