Honored Contributor

I know there were people following this couple of years ago

Here is the webcam link

http://www.decoraheaglecamalerts.com/ie.htm

should take you to the page or just google link

Honored Contributor

Jackthebear - I just checked on them over the weekend. Last year, they had one over on us and nested outside of the camera's view. I hope you are feeling okay and over the flu.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Birdmama

Love watching them, there are eagles close to where I live but I have to go eagle watching,if you are on Facebook search for Friends of Hackensack River Eagles, people are posting pictures daily.

Better today actually out of the house catching up from 2 weeks ago. thanks for asking {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Thanks for link, jackthebear! Saving it to watch later. Smile

Respected Contributor

Their new cam looks really nice and clear, it should be some really good viewing this season! Looks like she is laying on an egg as of yesterday. Smile

Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2014 SeaGal said:

Their new cam looks really nice and clear, it should be some really good viewing this season! Looks like she is laying on an egg as of yesterday. Smile

She did lay the egg yesterday, I was watching this afternoon when she flew out of the nest leaving it alone. She came back I assume it is the female, I didn't think they would leave it alone like that. It is so cute to see the eagle pulling the straw to it's body in the nest.

Respected Contributor

Hi jackthebear, you can be sure that egg is being watched, dad is probably watching from a branch just out of cam site while mom gets a stretch!

Did you see when it snowed and mom was covered, it was a few seasons ago, she looked so cold! They had it on video loop too when the cam was off. I am so happy they are available for us again, I have missed them.

Do you by chance follow the black bear project in Minnesota?

Respected Contributor

Awww, she is beautiful. They just panned the cam, a whole new view! Brrr it loks cold!

Wow, thanks for starting this thread, I am soo happy to see them back on.

Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2014 SeaGal said:

Hi jackthebear, you can be sure that egg is being watched, dad is probably watching from a branch just out of cam site while mom gets a stretch!

Did you see when it snowed and mom was covered, it was a few seasons ago, she looked so cold! They had it on video loop too when the cam was off. I am so happy they are available for us again, I have missed them.

Do you by chance follow the black bear project in Minnesota?

Hi I did see that snow covered nest

I figure they are not going to leave the egg unattended. I am going to see what is happening now

Super Contributor

Love to watch these with my grandchildren!