Weekend Preview
34 Members and 9513 Guests Online

Among Friends

JOYCE MEYER.........SAW HER ON TV.......LIPS...??????????????????

Started 1350991647.5 in Among Friends | Last reply 1352511200.863 by shoekitty

Saw Joyce Meyer on tv....what is wrong with her lips????????????????????????????????????????

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next
Bobbisue1350997331.8413693 PostsRegistered 4/25/2010

I watch Joyce occasionally. What is wrong with her lips in you opinion?

Bobbisue-Former nurse...
Buck- forever in my heart...

ShowMe1351013212.52344005 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri

Believe it is what is called "botox" (?) .......she was on TV here in St. Louis because of a trial that involved one of her former employees.....he murdered his wife and children. She lives on her estate where there are separate houses for her family members. Quite the elite style homes.....lots of money there. There is a lot of real estate out there and she has had her problems with the county because of not being taxed because of her ministry business. Believe me, she lives very well.

I have never followed her on TV or any of her goings on.

Last edited on 10/23/2012

Formerly Fluffy329........

Proud to be from the St. Louis area and LOVE THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!
Go Cardinals

Happy Shopping and Don't Spend All Your Money in One Place!!!!!

Lagan1351013945.97232 PostsRegistered 1/11/2011

She has "duck lips" now.

NChgOfMyAt­titude1351019480.7375164 PostsRegistered 10/18/2006Connecticut
On 10/23/2012 Lagan said:

She has "duck lips" now.

Couldn't find a recent picture. Would love to see them now.

Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it ~
Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time ~

ShowMe1351020185.92744005 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri

For the life of me, I don't understand why people do that......just not normal looking.

Go Cardinals

hungarian41351033587.9971423 PostsRegistered 8/28/2010

I honestly love her and bought and have her tapes and books...but havent seen her on tv lately..last year...there was something terribly wrong with her lips..really thought she had some kind of surgery (not elective)for growth etc....I have never seen anyone had that shape upper lip...have seen lots of b otox users on tv...with stars etc...but NONE looked like this...never even thought about botox...usually it just blows em up. but i was just shocked...maybe for those who faithfully see her...didnt notice..

hungarian41351033762.6331423 PostsRegistered 8/28/2010

Bobbisue, im my opinion,..it looked like part of her upper lip was removed...scary...like cupid part of her lip was pulled toward nose.....sounds bad...but that is what i saw...really thought something medically has happened to her....but if it was botox....omg...hope not

hungarian41351033949.2471423 PostsRegistered 8/28/2010

usually ones lips just look inflated...but this was nothing like that..really felt sorry for her looking that way..

ShowMe1351034586.7744005 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri

She even has her own personal shopper. When I was working at Dillard's I was helping a young lady that was looking for certain types of items.....she told me she was Joyce M's personal shopper and was there because of the sales that were going on.

Go Cardinals

Bobbisue1351035272.62313693 PostsRegistered 4/25/2010

She is usually very open about her life. I'm sure if it were a medical issue she would have said something about it. I could be wrong though.

Bobbisue-Former nurse...
Buck- forever in my heart...

adrienneJ1351039774.157488 PostsRegistered 2/18/2012

It is so disgusting that you people are making rumors about it being Botox and you really have no earthly idea of what really is wrong. You are just a bunch of gossip mongers. Shame on you.

You assume things that you have no idea about, and this is how wrong news spreads all across the country.

Perhaps she had to have medical surgery, perhaps she had a basal cell carcinoma on her lip and had it removed. Maybe it's no one's business and she doesn't owe any of you an explaination.

Just because someone is in the public eye they are game for all kinds of ridiculous rumors. I hate that. For all of the good she does worldwide with her missions, etc., and for as honest as she is about her entire life, all you boobless people can talk about is her supposedly" Botox gone bad " mouth and the fact that she has money.

She should have money, she travels the world making public appearances and writes and sells many books. God never said there was anything wrong with having money, just how you earn it and use it.

And most of all, why is this any of your business ???????????????

Gossipers are sinners. So you can plan on gong to you know where.

~~~No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere is desperately fighting for theirs.~~~

Rainbows a­nd Roses1351045063.24718545 PostsRegistered 6/4/2011
On 10/23/2012 hungarian4 said:

I honestly love her and bought and have her tapes and books...but havent seen her on tv lately..last year...there was something terribly wrong with her lips..really thought she had some kind of surgery (not elective)for growth etc....I have never seen anyone had that shape upper lip...have seen lots of b otox users on tv...with stars etc...but NONE looked like this...never even thought about botox...usually it just blows em up. but i was just shocked...maybe for those who faithfully see her...didnt notice..

I was going through channels and I saw her tonight for a few minutes and her upper lip is ok on one side but the other side she curved up. I hate that for her. If it is botox it will have to wear off I think but maybe a doctor can fix it I hope it is nothing serious. I do listen to her from time to time and yes she earns her money speaking and her books. Seems to be a very giving woman. She loves the Lord.

"Crying is for plain women, Pretty women go shopping." Oscar Wilde

"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion but cosmetics are easier to buy." YSL

ShowMe1351046787.05344005 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri
On 10/23/2012 adrienneJ said:

It is so disgusting that you people are making rumors about it being Botox and you really have no earthly idea of what really is wrong. You are just a bunch of gossip mongers. Shame on you.

You assume things that you have no idea about, and this is how wrong news spreads all across the country.

Perhaps she had to have medical surgery, perhaps she had a basal cell carcinoma on her lip and had it removed. Maybe it's no one's business and she doesn't owe any of you an explaination.

Just because someone is in the public eye they are game for all kinds of ridiculous rumors. I hate that. For all of the good she does worldwide with her missions, etc., and for as honest as she is about her entire life, all you boobless people can talk about is her supposedly" Botox gone bad " mouth and the fact that she has money.

She should have money, she travels the world making public appearances and writes and sells many books. God never said there was anything wrong with having money, just how you earn it and use it.

Sorry this has offended you. I do hear some things on the news here that you may not be aware of.....and that doesn't mean I am going to go to you know where. I wasn't gossiping, merely made an observation of the last time I recently saw her on TV.

Adding.....that when I saw her on TV her whole mouth looked that way.....

Go Cardinals

colliemom31351102494.03716159 PostsRegistered 9/7/2010

I haven't seen her in a while. When does she come on tv and what channel?

madame j1351105365.52538 PostsRegistered 10/22/2012Texas

I don't like watching her face for any length of time, but I read one of her books and she had a tough childhood and she has a good message if people will listen.

ShowMe1351106803.2444005 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri

As I said earlier in this thread.....I live in the same area (and not far) where she has her property with all those houses on that she has provided for her family members to live in.....and we do have excellent news reporters here. She has been to court before about her Real Estate taxes on that property.....she doesn't pay any. She feels because of her ministries that she doesn't have to......believe me, she has plenty of money to pay taxes. People here feel she is using her ministries as an excuse for a lot of things.....

Maybe I ought to write a book about my childhood that wasn't all that great either. There are many people out in this world that could write a book. But, that really doesn't solve the problems in the homes of today.

If she does have a medical problem, I am sorry for that, and wish her the best as far as that is concerned. I agree with the poster above in post #10. Surely if it were a medical problem she would be requesting prayers.....after all, that is what her ministries are supposed to do, isn't it?

Go Cardinals

colliemom31351119500.9816159 PostsRegistered 9/7/2010

My friend just told me that Joyce has said she's been getting botox etc for years. Perhaps because she's on tv. Who knows. Anyhow, Fluffy, I understand exactly what you are saying and agree.

Nellie B1351166534.092692 PostsRegistered 4/11/2009

I was quite surprised when I saw her a few weeks ago, after not watching her for sometime.

When I was in my twenties I swore that I would have all sorts of cosmetic surgery in my fifties in order to maintain my looks. Trust me, I have absolutely no plans of any fooling around with my face now that I am here. All these procedures make you look worse than aging. (Have you seen how Nicole Kidman is absolutely frozen in place on the upper part of her face?)

oppia1351176935.8733083 PostsRegistered 10/26/2004

My guess is fat injections...

rondell1351183042.61713373 PostsRegistered 12/17/2009USA

Joyce admitted to a face lift many years ago, and I'm sure she would need regular maintenance. She was a heavy smoker before her TV days, and she looked 100 years old back then. I'm positive she had a face lift for the sake of the camera. She is one of those who looked really strange in her eyes after the over-all lift. She had a major one, as I recall, but after a few years, she actually began to look more normal, or I just got used to looking at her that way.

I haven't seen the new lips, but I'm not going to go out of my way to look her up either. I lost all respect for her many years ago, and I don't buy any of her products that she's always selling.

She's worth millions, and I'm aware of her sacred compound she's has for herself and other family members. They'll all a bunch of money mongers, IMO.

rondell1351183230.85313373 PostsRegistered 12/17/2009USA
On 10/23/2012 adrienneJ said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

ShowMe1351184250.0444005 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri

Hey rondell.....see you have the same sentiments as I. And I have been by that fortress at night...boy it is really lit up. You can't miss it.

Back in 2001 I was in the midst of seeking full time secretarial work....and was at a temp assignment. They were the company that did the printing and mailing of her upcoming events.....the manager came in and said she wanted everyone to clean up their area because Joyce Meyer was going to be coming in and we want to make a good impression on her. I always kept my area cleaned up. So I didn't have much to do. But for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why she would becoming through our area. While I was out to lunch, she did make her visit there....and I was told she didn't go to our area. She was mostly in the office portion of the facility. They were ready to bow down and say Ala.....

Even back then, I knew what that was all about because of all the TV coverage there had been. But when the young man that killed his wife and 2 sons was on trial, she fought not having to appear in court for that.....don't remember if she had to or not.

Edited to add: this is not gossip, it is the truth.

Last edited on 10/25/2012

Last edited on 10/25/2012

Go Cardinals

suzieQ4me1351270103.7834640 PostsRegistered 7/12/2007

This is not gossip, and I apologize if anyone takes it that way. This is merely my observation, but whatever happened to her lip (seems to only be the top lip) happened over a year ago, maybe even 2 years ago. I started noticing it a little over a year ago when I watched her program one morning. I can recall because I remember which house I was in at the time (I have lived in 3 houses in 3 years).....so, whatever it was happened over a year ago. Again, I am not gossiping, just saying what I saw on TV with my own eyes.

FATCATinCT1351275130.692625 PostsRegistered 11/18/2006

I haven't watched her for awhile but she does have a very wide grin so when she's not smiling it looks like a clown's frown.

FATCATinCT1351275214.9732625 PostsRegistered 11/18/2006
On 10/26/2012 FATCATinCT said:

I haven't watched her for awhile but she does have a very wide grin so when she's not smiling it looks like a clown's frown.

I saw her in March of 2011 in Orlando, her lips didn't look any different then.

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next