Labor Day Weekend Clearance
153 Members and 12842 Guests Online

Among Friends

American Girl Dolls are up on the qvc sight

Started 1284129358.547 in Among Friends | Last reply 1284135261.853 by grannyjannie
replies

Dear Friends,

Those of you wanting to purchase the american girl dolls -go to the qvc websight and they have the dolls up already that are going to be offered. Lanie this doll I know many have wanted to puchase her. They have nice packages on the bitty dolls and Julie etc.You can order now I believe. Just wanted everyone to know -since I know many are waiting.

Have a blessed day everyone.

Page 1 of 1
grannyjann­ie1284135261.858723 PostsRegistered 11/17/2006West of the Windy City

Hard to believe that the Q is now carrying this line.....I started my girls on these dolls back in the eighties when the line first appeared. At the time, each of my older girls chose a different doll: Kiersten, Molly, and Samantha, and my youngest daughter got the baby. that was the extent of the choices! LOL Now there are so many it's hard to keep count.

My MIL wanted each of the girls to have a complete collection, and each Christmas she would get them another piece of the collection. The girls all have the beds, tables, and entire wardrobes that were available back in those days.

So far, though, my two oldest girls both have little boys, and I suspect they will NOT be interested in the American Girl Dolls! :) We are hoping for a granddaughter to be born into the family in November, when the third child is due.

Hopeless Romantic :)

Page 1 of 1