New Contributor

Vionic/Orthaheel orders are ALWAYS wrong

Is anyone else experiencing problems with your Orthaheel orders this spring? I have ordered three pairs and ALL three orders have been wrong! The first was a pair of tides that I ordered at $59. I received a $129 pair of shoes. By the time I got the wrong order, the white tides I wanted were completely sold out. Okay -- I understand one mistake as I am not an unreasonable person HOWEVER twice this week I received completely wrong items! I ordered several pairs of the TSV Cassie flip flops from April 4th. The first pair I actually ordered early as I have access to TSV early through my InsideQ magazine. Instead of the Cassies in Teal, I received tides in black with sparkles on them. When I called in to complain about it, I had to go on waitlist because there were none left. So, needless to say I am less than pleased at this point because I should have gotten the size and color I order since I ordered them prior to the actual TSV day. Now, today I should have received the Coral Cassies but NO.....I got a pair of Eves in Bronze. Again they are on waitlist.......my frustration level is beyond words.

Where is the Quality Control at QVC???????? I am wondering if this is a Orthaheel issue, a QVC issue or just my luck. Either way, it is completely unacceptable. I have no less than 15 pairs of Orthaheels and have never had an issue until this spring with receiving a correct order.

I have three other Cassies on order (black, white and leopard) and I am already preparing myself for receiving the wrong shoe again.

I seriously can't believe that QVC/Orthaheel can't resolve this issue without putting me on waitlist. One would think that they would have a set amount of stock that is reserved for situations just like this or I should say like both of these orders.

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic/Orthaheel orders are ALWAYS wrong

I've never received a single wrong order in at least 8 pair of Vionics.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

I received an Vionic order with two different sizes of shoes. Luckily they weren't sold out, but it was annoying to have to send them back and then wait for the correct item to be shipped.

Valued Contributor

You should let QVC know by emailing them. You will probably get a canned email and if you do write to any one who you think can help you. Sorry for your bad luck.

Honored Contributor

I've bought 6 pairs in the last month or so and every order has been correct.

Easiest way to tell if it's a QVC vs Vionic issue is look at the boxes. My boxes all say the color and size on them. Are your boxes showing the correct color and size?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I would say this is a QVC error. Sounds like when someone was stocking the shelves in the warehouse, that the shoes were put in the wrong spots.

New Contributor

Thanks y'all for the comments. The shoes and boxes all match (color and size) but they weren't the ones I order (the QVC packaging slips did reflect the correct pair ordered). I have been on the phone with customer service and they put me on the waitlist but it still just is irritating. I can understand one mistake but three is just a bit ridiculous to me. thanks again for your remarks!!!

Super Contributor

Wow, I've never had one incorrect order with the Vionic items .. and I have a LOT of them.