Occasional Contributor

getting this style shoe back, Ryka

I would like to know if you are going to get back the Ryka A227552 again? Can you get more colors and have more in size 6 w, and 6 ww. I only got to get one pair of these and the size sold out and it has not come back. I keep checking and pray you get them back in soon. They are the best fitting shoe and feel so good on my feet. I have always had a hard time getting shoes. Also in some if the shoes you have like a seam where my bone sticks out on the sides of my big toes. Is there a way to move that so it does not rub right there? Thanks for taking the time to read my discussion. Sincerely, Sally

Honored Contributor

Re: getting this style shoe back, Ryka

Sally,

If you post your request and additional question in the "Suggestion Box" sub-forum (it's underneath the 'Q Talk" forum heading on), the QVC people will be more likely to see it.

Anything that's Q related (kudos, complaints, suggestions, requests) is much more likely to be paid attention to there.

I checked the clog that you love, and it looks like QVC may not offer it anymore. However, there are some sizes left at Overstock.com and Ebay.com - maybe one will be yours!

HTH 8-)

Feline

Honored Contributor

They used to offer many more styles of clogs in a rainbow of beautiful colors. All gone now and we're left with a couple in gray and black.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

RYKA use to be my favorite brand. they have gotten boring and nothing new , with drab colors. I purchased a couple pair of Vionic, they are so comfy, a bit pricey, but fabulous. probably will not go back to RYKA. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Does not look like Q will be restocking this one. If you want another pair I would look on EBay & buy a pair before they are gone. They had a few different colors in a size 6 wide & few pair in a 6 1/2 wide. Just search Ryka Slip-on Clog with Shearling Detail on EBay.