Esteemed Contributor
I caught about half of Carolyn doing the shoe shopping show this evening. She is so calm and professional, no speed talking, interrupting. Maybe they could mix it up a little and do shoe shopping with Carolyn every once in a while. I would watch it.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor
I prefer Jane Tracey. Carolyn annoys me when she ""sings"" the end of her sentences or speaks as if she is talking to a child. I know many like her so I am just expressing my opinion.
Trusted Contributor

Agreed. I generally do not like Carolyn's shows but she did well on this show. She didn't try on the shoes (very well appreciated). She was calm, no squeals or baby talk. It was nice to see the shoe without bouncing them up and down. Very good show.

Honored Contributor

I agree, it was a good show. Carolyn's voice is calm and soothing, yet authoritative; Jane's is high-pitched and puts me on edge.

Occasional Contributor

I love to listen to Carolyn. She is so calm and is easy for me to listen to at the end of a busy day of teaching.

Esteemed Contributor
Carolyn is professional, loved she didn't try on the shoes or do that silly dance.
Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn looked so great in that dress. She looks so much better when she isn't wearing D&CO clothes.

Respected Contributor

i will take carolyn anytime. i really like her calm delivery.

Honored Contributor

I've always felt Carolyn had the best voice of all the hosts. Very pleasant to listen to. Very easy to watch, no matter what she's presenting.

Esteemed Contributor

I caught part of the shoe shopping program and really loved it. I think that Carolyn does a great job!. I like her style--calm and the fact that she gets all the information stated about the product. It was nice to see her in the evening.