Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried Hotter shoes from UK? I've heard that some of the Clarks employees, from the days when Clarks were made in UK, are now working for the Hotters brand and that Hotters have the quality that Clarks used to have. There is a USA website for Hotters, so ordering seems easy. Anyone know about sizing? I'd like to try a pair of their sandals and flats but don't know whether to order 7.5 or 8. Do Hotters run small or generous? Zappos doesn't carry them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hotter shoes.....anyone?

Frequent Contributor

I bought a pair of Hotter sandals in Extra Wide. The sizing was good, they are very well made and although expensive, well worth it. The company contacted me to make sure I was pleased with them. I already have my eyes on another pair, though the ones I bought look as though they will last for years, excellent quality.

Honored Contributor

Hotters run very true to size. I have about 4 or 5 pairs of them. They don't have a lot of support so I wear an Orthoheel insert in mine. Their leather is so nice and smells so good out of the box. It takes about 2 weeks to get an order since they're sent directly from the UK.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am wearing the "Shake" style in a deep green right now. I am a new customer for this line of shoes; so far I am happy with the fit, quality and looks of the shoes. They do have wide (they label it extra wide) in some but not all styles and colors. The prices are high, but sometimes they offer discounts. It does take about two weeks to receive an order, just like Kachina624 stated. I would recommend their shoes. They also carry some purses. Go to hotterusa.com.

Super Contributor

OT. Anyone tried the UK shoe line called ""Fly""?

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Crisso said:

OT. Anyone tried the UK shoe line called "Fly"?

ECBG has a few pairs of these, I think. You might try paging her.

Trusted Contributor

I love Hotter shoes. I bought all types...sneakers,slouch boots,ballet,etc. never disappointed. Run true to size. Best thing for me is many of their insoles come out so I can put my orthotic inside. Looking forward to ordering some of the new,brightly colored styles. You won't regret ordering,
Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 lolakimono said:
On 2/27/2015 Crisso said:

OT. Anyone tried the UK shoe line called "Fly"?

ECBG has a few pairs of these, I think. You might try paging her.

Thanks!

Contributor

Got my first pair of Hotter shoes this week. I really like them and they are true to size. My only complaint is that I ordered them in January, they charged my credit card Jan. 22nd, and I finally got them February 25th. I didn't think I was ever going to get them!