Esteemed Contributor

I like The shoes Pat is wearing today. :)

Anybody know the brand?
Respected Contributor

Re: I like The shoes Pat is wearing today. :)

I can't get past the outfit,,,she looks ridiculous ..way too heavy for leggings and the layers on top accentuate her apple shape. Some styles/trends are not for everyone. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of the layers either. At least she's not as layered as Leah was this morning with two LOGO shirts, a jacket, and a scarf. If I had the shoes, I'd style them with a skirt or sheath dress--not leggings.
Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2015 wildcat fan said: I'm not a fan of the layers either. At least she's not as layered as Leah was this morning with two LOGO shirts, a jacket, and a scarf. If I had the shoes, I'd style them with a skirt or sheath dress--not leggings.

The majority of the hosts should drop the layered look. It is not universally flattering at all.

Honored Contributor

These are not her shoes, but here are some options-

Michael Kors- Anya

Vince Camuto- Seena

'Seena' Leather Sandal (Women)

Nine West- Say No More

'Say No More' Leather Platform Sandal (Women)

Naturalizer Diner-

'Diner' Leather Sandal

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, loloakimono! I like all those, but for my lifestyle, the Naturalizer will probably work the best because of the heel. At a glance, I never would have guessed those were by Naturalizer! I searched QVC's inventory, but I didn't see the shoes Pat was wearing. These are close. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 wildcat fan said: Thank you, loloakimono! I like all those, but for my lifestyle, the Naturalizer will probably work the best because of the heel. At a glance, I never would have guessed those were by Naturalizer!

You're most welcome. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I just searched at Nordies to see what came up, but you can find them other places, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

Wildcat,

Here is another comfort brand shoe with cut outs. It's a new arrival from Dansko.

Dansko Tasha Black Full Grain

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, lolakimono! Smiley Happy I like Dansko and haven't seen that one. So exciting to see the new spring collections!