Esteemed Contributor

Do you wear open toe/peep toe shoes year round?

If yes, do you ever wear them with tights, nylons, etc?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear open toe/peep toe shoes year round?

A262414 is something I've got my eye on by Earthies--thinking about black. Could it be worn now or wait until it warms up a bit?
Super Contributor

I wear sandals and heels that are strappy all year round. I also wear hosiery...never go bear legged unless I am in shorts or home. I live in Oregon, which usually has pretty mild weather. If it gets really cold ( we get snow some years ) then I wear close toed shoes when I go out. I am missing the pad under the ball of my foot, so wearing close toed shoes bothers me, as my foot slides forward in everything I wear. If I had that meditarsal pad (spelling?) then I might not wear the style I do all the time.

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Nope, only in spring, summer, and early fall (unless I'm going to a fancy event, in which case I might wear formal strappy sandals or peep toes, but I haven't had an occasion to attend such an event in a few years).

Respected Contributor

I don't have any peep toes shoes as such. I do wear strappy sandals year round down here with and without hose.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope..only summer spring and fall.

Honored Contributor

Maybe - right now we have snow and ice on the ground and if I was going to wear them I would take them with me and change where I was going

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

In Florida, Yes!

Respected Contributor

I wear Birki sandals for as long as possible. And yes, with socks if it is chilly and I am just heading out to the grocery store, etc.....I know call me crazy.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey