Trusted Contributor

Skechers 11:00 am show today

What did you guys order? I ordered the stretch woven in black multi, and the navy mary janes. How about you?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skechers 11:00 am show today

I purchased the Skimmers in Coral. I love this style of shoe!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Lori K said:

I purchased the Skimmers in Coral. I love this style of shoe!

Lori, I loved those too! Still debating.....
Valued Contributor

I got the tsv in navy and lime! I need sides and am thrilled qvc makes sketchers bring at least the tsv's in wide widths. These shoes are amazing. Not sure why the brand doesn't have more sides...definitely missing out on a target audience. If I love these as much as I think, I will be back for the tan and pink!
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I ordered three pairs of the TSV go walks in Animal print , lime yellow, and tan. I ordered the skimmer in the coral also. I have a lot of fashion for summer in that color. I can not wait to receive them.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Nadjalu said: I got the tsv in navy and lime! I need sides and am thrilled qvc makes sketchers bring at least the tsv's in wide widths. These shoes are amazing. Not sure why the brand doesn't have more sides...definitely missing out on a target audience. If I love these as much as I think, I will be back for the tan and pink!

What are sides? You mean slides right?{#emotions_dlg.glare}