Esteemed Contributor
Every time Vionics are on the only model they demonstrate the shoes on is Stacy Ann. Is she the only one that has this foot problem? I find it strange she is the only model I have seen them use.
Honored Contributor

I think I heard the representative say once that she has the 'issue' (not sure what that is) that their shoes correct. So to me you have to have an 'issue' in order to wear this brand of shoe. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Super Contributor
On 2/7/2015 momtodogs said:

I think I heard the representative say once that she has the 'issue' (not sure what that is) that their shoes correct. So to me you have to have an 'issue' in order to wear this brand of shoe. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The majority of people either pronate or supinate, even if they are not aware of it. These shoes offer arch support, which is recommended for most people even if they don't have "problem feet".

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the explanation....so I guess anyone can wear the shoes! I was afraid of causing a problem if I wore them. I miss the Birkeys the Q used to sell, sadly my dog chewed the heel and then they fell apart.

Super Contributor
On 2/7/2015 momtodogs said:

Thanks for the explanation....so I guess anyone can wear the shoes! I was afraid of causing a problem if I wore them. I miss the Birkeys the Q used to sell, sadly my dog chewed the heel and then they fell apart.

I've never owned Birkenstocks, but get interested in purchasing a pair from time to time. For "comfort shoes" I wear SAS sandals, which last forever. I literally have a couple pairs I've owned for over a decade! For my power walks, I prefer New Balance.

Esteemed Contributor
Birkenstock's are the best!
Super Contributor
I've seen Sheila model for Vionic shoes.
Super Contributor

dog chewed the heel.. lolz..

Trusted Contributor

I've seen them use Joy not long ago.

Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 MFitz said: Birkenstock's are the best!

I agree; don't care for Orthaheel or Vionic or whatever they're calling it now.