Frequent Contributor

The shoes featruaed for updating for spring are truly UGLY!!

I'm sorry but I use to buy 75% of my shoes from QVC as they were cute, different but still wearable and reasonably priced. The shoes currently chosen by Jane and also as new for spring accessorizing are none of those. One pair interested me out of all the choices and it was truly overpriced. And now I hear Birky's are a thing of the past. They were pricey but on specials and event priced, ok and they last FOREVER. So sad to see that QVC has lost their sense of who their customer truly is.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The shoes featruaed for updating for spring are truly UGLY!!

Agree. I wasn't impressed with the New for Spring collection either.
Occasional Contributor

Wow, Lisa R's absence really has a ripple effect. I find the shoe show with Jane always has ugly shoes. As a matter of fact, most fashions from the Q have gone downhill with the exception of the I Man. They are very conservative and dated, nothing fresh. I find no reason to watch anymore.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor

Does anyone think Birky's are cute? or fashionable? Seriously?

Frequent Contributor

Pretty sure the ugly spring shoes don't have anything to do with Lisa's departure.
Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Zita said:

Does anyone think Birky's are cute? or fashionable? Seriously?

I do and I am not ashamed to admit it. I own pairs that are close to 20 years old and are still going strong.

What I enjoy the most about Birky's is my feet. I have no corns, bunions or other foot problems that can make feet look unattractive.

I have seen many "fashionable" shoes on women with hammer toes, bunions, corns and toes that look deformed. I've even seen some of these looks on women on the red carpet.

Now I know that all ladies who wear fashionable shoes do not have problems with their feet. I do wear fashionable shoes when I need to dress up, but I prefer comfortable shoes for everyday wear.

I had my days of being in pain to look good in shoes, I admit it. But, I came to my senses and suffer no more.

Honored Contributor

sorry, duplicate post

Honored Contributor

Really...every single pair is ugly...lol What ARE the odds of that happening....lol You QVC haters just crack me up sometimes...lol

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 suzq said:

Wow, Lisa R's absence really has a ripple effect. I find the shoe show with Jane always has ugly shoes. As a matter of fact, most fashions from the Q have gone downhill with the exception of the I Man. They are very conservative and dated, nothing fresh. I find no reason to watch anymore.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

...then why are you here at this conservative, dated, old fashioned place??????

Valued Contributor

I agree, every pair are UGLY! I use to buy all my shoes and Birkenstocks from QVC but not anymore. QVC shoes are ugly and overpriced.