Respected Contributor
I placed the order for the Ryka TSV and ordered ONE WHOLE SIZE UP just in case they truly ran small as people were saying. I have ordered a 10 before and ordered an 11! My toes are at the very end! I am so angry that I have to pay for the privilage of just trying these on and then returning them. Shoudn't shoes in a brand be very close in size? Why should we customers have to provide sizing feedback to each other, why isn't the sizing consistant? To me the sizing indicators QVC has provided is an indication they DONT have control of their sizing and rely on us their customers to take on that responsibility. If you are one of the first to buy a shoe or anything else in a size, you are essentially a guinea pig for all the later customers and QVC! Well I'm fed up with picking up the cost of that in my returns!
Super Contributor

OP, they are way off in size, and you have a right to be angry. I am very careful when I order shoes on-line or from any of the shopping channels. I usually stick to mules or clogs, since they are a bit more forgiving when they are off a size, or I order half a size up.

I have been burnt three times, and gave the shoes to charity. No more throwing money down the drain unless I read reviews or really think the shoes will fit.

Trusted Contributor

That's why I only order shoes from online sites that offer free shipping and returns. Try Shoebuy or Amazon.

Super Contributor

Zappos, the best.

Honored Contributor
Call Q CS with your complaint and ask that the return shipping charge be waived.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 12/29/2014 turtle52 said:

That's why I only order shoes from online sites that offer free shipping and returns. Try Shoebuy or Amazon.

I only order shoes from sites like that, too. Zappos is a good site to order from.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor
So maybe the message to QVC is that if their shoe sizes vary so much, they should adopt the shipping allowances their competitors do. In the meantime WE have to tell each other how the sizes are running and WE have to pick up the costs for that size variations in returns.
Esteemed Contributor

I find Ryka shoes to be cheap and poorly made.

Respected Contributor
On 12/29/2014 queendiva said:

I find Ryka shoes to be cheap and poorly made.

This is so true, besides such poor sizing, there was no arch support at all. In reviews folks talk about putting in their own support or having to wear thin socks, alot of effort no to have to spend the money to return them and to use as-is! And all for very poorly made shoes! Just overall cheap looking.
Esteemed Contributor

If the item is not as advertised, then I check the box defective and do not pay for the return. Why should you have to pay for the return because of quality issues.