Respected Contributor
So far Obsessed with Shoes with Sandra has not shown a shoe I would like to own. Most of them look like something the librarian or nun might wear (I like nuns and librarians). Now we get to watch the vionic slipper demo...again. Are there no cute shoes, not sky high heels or cutouts that QVC can bring? I may be older but I am not ready for old lady shoes.
Contributor

I haven't seen anything I like either.

Has anyone noticed that they seem to bring back and back a lot of the shoes and clothing that are not selling that well or have gotten bad reviews (but if one doesn't have a computer they cannot see the reviews)?

Super Contributor
Sometimes it is not a choice....having to wear these practical shoes. I would love to wear fashionable cute shoes with heels....I just can not with my back and legs. I think they are ugly too. I wish I could buy cute shoes!
Respected Contributor

Nice slap at Librarians and nuns.

Since you're not ready for ""old lady shoes"" maybe you should just go out somewhere shoe shopping!!!

Respected Contributor
I don't buy into the premise that women have to settle for practical shoes once they reach a certain age. If the demand is there, then someone will do the research and development to bring shoes to women that are cute and meet their needs. That person will make a lot of money.
Valued Contributor

OP, I agree with you this shoe selection is frumpy looking and that's coming from someone who has to look for a comfortable shoe in mind since I have a bunion.

Honored Contributor

I guess this show is the "consolation prize" because they don't plan to give Sandra PM Style. There are at least six other host shoe shows, aren't there?

And, yes, the shoes, while not ugly, are not attractive either.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 12/26/2014 chessylady said: I don't buy into the premise that women have to settle for practical shoes once they reach a certain age. If the demand is there, then someone will do the research and development to bring shoes to women that are cute and meet their needs. That person will make a lot of money.
Cheesy, I do not know how old you are....but, many times as people age, your legs, knees, feet and back bother you and hurt. I started having problems in my 30's. I am 60 now. I can not wear heels, or any shoe without good support. I do not see myself as an old lady. I do not look old. Also, it is just not as important a concern about cute shoes over comfort at a point in most people's lives....unless you are Oprah! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
I am 65 and the last time I wore heels was to my nephew's wedding over a year ago. I am retired and wear casual clothing. I enjoy cute flats, sandals and athletic shoes. I have a bad back but no feet problems. I have a cute pair of Clarks flats with the matching color flower and the Clarks sandals with a bit of a heel with the gladiator look, both in bronze. They came from QVC and could be worn by women of any age. I suppose the Q is meeting the needs of a certain group with their practical shoes. But they need to be cuter.
Super Contributor
On 12/26/2014 chessylady said: I am 65 and the last time I wore heels was to my nephew's wedding over a year ago. I am retired and wear casual clothing. I enjoy cute flats, sandals and athletic shoes. I have a bad back but no feet problems. I have a cute pair of Clarks flats with the matching color flower and the Clarks sandals with a bit of a heel with the gladiator look, both in bronze. They came from QVC and could be worn by women of any age. I suppose the Q is meeting the needs of a certain group with their practical shoes. But they need to be cuter.
Ok, now I see where you are coming from. Thank for explaining!