Super Contributor

Sketchers TSV clog size up or true to size?

I love the look of these clogs - I had some Ryka's that are pretty battered looking. I would like to wear these clogs with the wool boot socks QVC sells - I normally wear a size 7 in shoes - do I need to size up a 1/2 size for boots and to accommodate the wool sock? I normally wear a medium width.

I've never owned a pair of Sketchers not familiar on how they fit...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

God bless, be well...

Regular Contributor

Re: Sketchers TSV clog size up or true to size?

Hi! I just bought some sketchers short boots on Amazon. The reviews recommended sizing up a half size because of the furry lining. I normally wear a 9.5 so got a 10. Too big even with thick socks. Reordered the 9.5 and they fit great. I have narrow "ish" feet and wear a medium width. Remember, the "fur" flattens out a little after wearing. They look pretty comfy don't they? :-)
Respected Contributor

I have 3 pair of Sketchers I got last winter that look almost like this, I had to size up 1/2 size if that helps. I love mine, very comfy and very warm. One pair I wore so much I now use them as slippers they are so comfy and warm. I got 2 in taupe and one in black, use one of the taupe as slippers now for winter.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV early through the Insider and have been wearing them for the last week or so. They are very comfortable!

I normally wear a size 8 and I wasn't sure what size to order so I went up a size. I figured between the fur lining and if I wanted to wear heavy socks I would rather have the extra room. Well, I'm glad that I went up a size - they just fit comfortably. No way will I be able to wear any kind of heavy sock or even a light weight one. I mostly wear trouser socks anyway so in my case going up a size was perfect. Personally, I wouldn't wear these clogs out in snowy or rainy weather (even though I did treat them) so pairing them with trouser socks is perfect for me.

I ordered the chocolate and am thinking of ordering them in charcoal.

It's hard to tell someone what size to order. I can only tell you going up a full size worked for me but we all have different issues with sizing. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I have the Skechers chukka boots with fur inside and wear my usual size. They are very comfortable.

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies so much, these shoes sound awesome and the price is right Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I'm wearing mine right now and love them. I ordered up a half size and that works for my thicker socks. They are a little loose with my trouser socks today, but I have a narrow foot. They are comfy! I might have to get another pair. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Preds said:

I'm wearing mine right now and love them. I ordered up a half size and that works for my thicker socks. They are a little loose with my trouser socks today, but I have a narrow foot. They are comfy! I might have to get another pair. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Did you get the black? Mine shipped yesterday and I went up a half size.

Honored Contributor

Got the black, loves. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Frequent Contributor

is there any arch support in this clog? Is there room to insert an orthotic insole if there is no arch support. Thanks