Respected Contributor
Lately, when I find a pair of shoes I really like, I buy two pair.......sometimes in different colors, sometimes not......one pair I liked so much I bought 3 pair. I just want to have a spare when one pair wears out.
Respected Contributor

If it's weird, I'm with you. I usually buy different colors.

Respected Contributor
On 12/15/2014 petunia said:

OP, who cares?????? {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Frequent Contributor
Not weird at all, I do likewise. Comfort all the way!
Respected Contributor
On 12/16/2014 Rtmom said: Not weird at all, I do likewise. Comfort all the way!

I guess I ask because I ordered a third pair of same shoes yesterday......they're the ones I wear at Jazzercise and a limited edition. When looking in my closet, I counted 5 different pairs of shoes that I've bought multiples of......guess I hadn't realized it was that many. Oh well, glad I have back-ups of my favorites.

Respected Contributor
On 12/15/2014 petunia said:

OP, who cares?????? {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Seriously, if you don't care,why bother to post your dismissive comment and add a ho-hum face? Just because YOU don't care?? It's just kinda rude for no good reason.
Super Contributor

I think it is actually a good idea, especially if you love the style and they are very comfortable.

Respected Contributor
If it's weird,the call me weird. I own multiple Doc Marten and UGG boots in different colors as well as some other shoes.
Occasional Contributor

I do the same thing. If I find something that doesn't hurt my problem feet I stock up. Not weird at all. If my feet don't hurt I am a happy girl!

Esteemed Contributor

I too have multiples of the same style shoe and clothes, in different colors. Sometimes this is a good thing, and sometimes not. I ordered four pairs of a Ryka shoe -- two in the same color (for one back up.) By the time I was done with the first three pairs, I no longer wanted to wear the extra brown pair I bought. They are still sitting in my closet, brand new in the box. I think it is a good thing to buy more than one of something you really like. But there has to be a little bit of faith that something similar or better will come along too!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead