Frequent Contributor

Vionic Orthaheel Company..HELLO

Ok, first this is a SHOE Company, they make shoe's, Not clothes, not purses, not anything else, so what I cant figure out is why in the world they only carry medium width in most of there products..HELLO...Who is in charge here and what the heck are You thinking...??? Most of the people who would benefit from this type of shoe have foot problems or might need a wide width shoe...I think You need to rethink Your availability. Very nice shoe's by the way, but Your cutting out some of Your market.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Orthaheel Company..HELLO

Thank you. I have been asking for wide for quite awhile.

Contributor

Agree! Being flat footed, and a size 6w, I'm leary of ordering the TSV as my first go at this brand.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought them for the same reason...in this day and age the Q. should not be selling any brand that does not cover all widths...

Respected Contributor

I usually get wide widths in other brands, but I'm finding I could have gotten by with regular widths in the Vionics that I got in wide widths. Yes, I know it's a hassle to return items, but if you see anything you like, maybe it's worth trying a pair with medium width.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you as a wide width myself. I'm thinking that this slipper might be okay though. It looks fairly accommodating. I'm on the fence, never tried Orthaheels.

Honored Contributor

I wear a medium width but most of their shoes are too wide for me. I think they make wide mediums hoping to make everyone happy. In truth, they fit everyone poorly. I won't buy anymore of them. Considering all the people who wear wides, it's ridiculous they don't offer them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

As well as Narrows. Several of the Customer Q&A on the TSV are from women requesting narrow width. I agree, all widths should be represented.

Respected Contributor

Zappos has better selection of wide widths for those who love Vionic.

Honored Contributor

Just for general information:

Dillards (Dept store) where I am is now carrying Vionic. I looked at their stock and tried on a pair and can tell that these are not for me. But it might give some of you some kind of idea as to how they look and fit....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*