Contributor

LAMO Boots TSV delayed shipment

I just learned that if you use the new item number A266218 and place a new order your boots will be "in process" and go out right away.

QVC has also lowered the price on these boots. Same boots - different item # - lower price.

I really find this irritating. QVC now has the boots in stock, they change the item #, lower the price. Then they ship orders placed now out without filling all the backorders and advanced sale TSV orders that so many have been waiting for.

I called CS and got the canned nonsensical response to all this.

I was told that the old orders were set to go out this Friday 11.28.14. I was also told that I could have called in after I got the order at a higher price and got a price adjustment. I find this to be very poor customer service!

What sort of logic is this? Who at QVC decided to just let all of us keep waiting while they ship out new orders right away.

Why was not priority given to the orders that have been waiting for weeks? Why wasn't the price automatically reduced for all of us who have been patiently waiting? Why didn't QVC let us know about the new item number?

I find all of this really unbelievable from a retailer as large as QVC!!

Respected Contributor

Re: LAMO Boots TSV delayed shipment

I have these boots in gray, Ordered when they were the TSV on 10/31. I received them last week. The new item number you gave is the same price they were when they were the TSV, they have always been this price, even after the TSV. I know because when my boots went to advanced sale I kept checking the price.

Respected Contributor

I just checked on my order, and mine have finally shipped today.
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I just got mine today after waiting nearly a month, unfortunately, too small, I just reordered in a different size and will return the others. And... It's still the same TSV price but it IS a different item number. If you try to use original item number it says they're not available.
Esteemed Contributor

Still waiting for my orange ones - no further updates from the Q!

Respected Contributor

Mine now say in process...??
Trusted Contributor

This is absolutely crazy! A different Item number, same boot, when so many TSV's are backed up? I feel like QVC should offer some sort of "we are sorry" good faith "something" for this mess!

$10 spendable cash? Drop shipping charge to $2.00? Something for this inconvenience! They also took a hit in the "confidence in the company". I am uneasy, for sure.

I ordered the TSV, waited, waited, waited, then cancelled.

Now they are under a different item number, so I ordered those. But my gut is saying "ya, those are all the returned ones from the first batch that had problems with the buckle". I totally lost trust, and that has never happened in my 20+ years of shopping here!

I also ended up caving into ShopHQ's EMU's TTV the other day. Albeit the price was $169.00, I guess now I can compare quality of boot. Knowing myself, I just know I am going to like the $169.00 boot the best.

But my frugal brain will kick in, and if there is truly nothing wrong with the Lamo, I will spend the 39 bucks and keep those. Even if I was rich, I had such heart-guilt over spending so much on the EMU's, but they were so cute! No doubt the quality is better too, but I avoid going outside in the snow at all costs. It is not like I am a snowbunny or anything.

Contributor

I also have EMUs and UGGs. Lamo is a good boot but is not in the league with these higher priced brands.

I bought the bright blue so I would have a fun color to wear once in a while.

I agree that QVC has really laid an egg with this mess.

I can't believe that they are so disorganized and so secretive about all this.

Just tell us what is wrong. Can it be that bad?

Super Contributor

what is the new price for these booths. I ordered mine at midnight went the where a tsv. I'm bummed over this and still waiting. I cant understand why it's taking so long. I'm now wearing my old booths

Respected Contributor

Finally,my pink lovelies have shipped.I know the wait has been slow as molasses but once I get them on and I have pink boots it won't matter at all!!! Oh please let them fit...lol