Esteemed Contributor

I just went to 6pm.com and ordered 2 pairs of Birkenstock (sandals). 6pm is owned by Zappos - and I've ordered many pairs of Birkenstocks/Birki's in the past - and all were perfect. They have more inventory now. I just ordered Birkentock Arizona Nubuck, purple - for $52.99 and Birkenstock Sydney by Papillio for $49.99 --- great savings. The sizing is tricky but they run wide --- I wear size 7 wide in regular shoes/sandals --- and I get size 37 narrow in Birkenstocks. I then went to retailmenot.com and got a coupon code - so I received a 10% discount on my order. Free shipping and no tax. Total $100.09.

Esteemed Contributor

6pm.com does charge tax

Esteemed Contributor

WOW! That is awesome! You got a tremendous deal!

I've been looking for some booties both in stores and online. I found a pair of Clarks, in season, that tickled my fancy. They were $140 on the Clarks website and Amazon had them for $80. I used a clipless coupon and got them for $60 and free shipping!

We can both do the happy dance!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

Great deal! Birkenstocks were all I could wear the last couple of months of both my pregnancies. They are very comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

I will now have around 17 pairs of Birkenstocks/Birki's. I also have around 20 pairs of Clarks. Plus other shoes. Having wide feet always made buying shoes very difficult - so I get excited when I could find attractive, comfortable shoes at a low price. I'm retired - so I live in Birkenstocks/Birki's. I also like using those discount codes.

Respected Contributor

I wish some quality Birks would return to QVC....I love the easy pay.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Sweet deal. I love retailmenot for that reason!

While I do not think Birks are attractive, they are the only shoe I can wear at work (standing all day, in health care). I wear the London shoe style. I also use the sandals at home for house shoes, again for the same reason.

Super Contributor

I've never shopped at (or even heard of) this site before. Just some quick browsing of the Birkenstocks.. these are some amazing prices.

Esteemed Contributor

You could go to zappos.com and find many of the Birkenstocks/Birki's sold on 6pm.com --- except for more money. 6pm.com is their outlet site. 6pm.com has many other products as well - just type in a brand name product in the search box.

Esteemed Contributor

kivah, zappos is so expensive! I wear a normal size and width, so I don't have a problem finding shoes, just shoes that I like.

Have you tried Amazon? You know the designers and how they fit for you. It may be worth a try!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.