Not applicable

Problems with the Lamo Cresson boot

Does anyone know what the problem was with the Lamo Cresson boot that caused the shipment to be delayed? thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problems with the Lamo Cresson boot

No one seems to know and QVC is not telling. I ordered mine [2 pairs] though the insider and got mine in a timely fashion. There were several threads on this topic some people were saying they heard it had something to do with the buckles on the sides of the boots [mine are fine by the way] And I read a thread a few weeks ago stating there was a problem with the delivery and or the shipment of certain colors. No one knows why they are delayed? They just are. I read some ladies received there's on the 12th of November.

Contributor

I got mine a week or so ago and they are perfect. Got the gray in my usual size 9 and the fit like a glove. Absolutely love them.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/23/2014 subedew said: I got mine a week or so ago and they are perfect. Got the gray in my usual size 9 and the fit like a glove. Absolutely love them.

Hello subedew, I love mine too.. I got the ones in green and the pink ones for my teenage daughter. both perfect. I think I read also that some of the other colors might have had a problem with delivery.

Honored Contributor

I got my gorgeous blue and love them!....but they were too short and it seems this is the complaint (if there is one) that is most frequently mentioned in the reviews. I sent mine back for a larger size. The fact that they are running small was mentioned by many before they were ordered, so this was not a surprise. Many shoppers ordered up.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the problems with the boots were a seam that was bothering some of the ladies. [the seam on the side where the buckles are located]. They said in the reviews that it annoying them and rubbed against there foot. My daughter and I wore our boots [without socks] we were very comfortable and felt nothing of a seam or anything else. I always go up in a boot or shoe or slipper that has fur faux. And I am very pleased [my daughter as well] with the comfort and warmth of these boots. I have several pairs and love them all. And we can go sock or sockless. Enjoy your new boots ladies.