Trusted Contributor

Black Patent Leather Birkenstock Clogs

I have been looking for a pair of black patent leather Birkenstock clogs, I know they make them but I can't find any. I wear a small size 36 medium but I can't find them even in larger sizes. Does anyone know who might carry this particular clog? They have one called Bern and one called Boston that both come in the patent but I haven't been able to locate any one who has them.. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Patent Leather Birkenstock Clogs

Did you go to Birkenstockusa.com? I've never seen any in actual patent leather. They don't have them on their website either. I have the Boston clogs in Amalfi leather, which has a nice sheen but it's not patent leather.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

They used to have them on Amazon. Maybe you can put them on your wishlist to be notified if they come in stock.

Respected Contributor

I think both styles in black patent may be discontinued, so it won't be easy. I looked, couldn't find any in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I have these Birkenstock Bern Patent Leather Clogs in brick red. I purchased last year from 6pm.com. I just checked several sites and they're all sold out. I wear 7 wide (C/D width) - and in Birkenstock Clogs, I wear 37 narrow. They run very wide.

Trusted Contributor

I have both the black patent and the red ombre patent leather Birkenstocks. I've had them for atleast 2 years and I got them off ebay. I think that might be your only chance.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your suggestions, I plan to try them all. Would really like a pair and I just haven't had any luck with the Birkenstock sites. I think I will look on ebay and see what they have. I am a little confused on sizing so many who wear a normal size 7 say they wear a 37 in the Birkenstock and that is a size 6. I wear a five and my number is a 36 and they fit just great. I was thinking I could try a 37, that it wouldn't be too big, but not if it fits a size 7. Any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

Craftie: A size 7 shoe is size 37 in Birkenstocks/Birki's.

Occasional Contributor

I know you want Birkenstocks, and I love them as well. I have the whale ones, the crab, the seal, peace sign, and Bambi! All in the clog style, all from QVC in years past. That said, I ordered Alegria in black patent leather, and they are very comfy and super cute! Search under Alegria, look at the Mary Jane style with the rocker sole, black patent is the option there. I have them in my regular size 8, true to size, SO CUTE.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/18/2014 kivah said:

Craftie: A size 7 shoe is size 37 in Birkenstocks/Birki's.

Thank you so much for telling me that, it is really confusing because if you go on ebay some will say that a 37 is a size 6 and others say size 7. I will look for the size that fits me.