Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone!,

I'm hoping someone can help with finding a boot. A few days ago I was browsing the Q online and found a boot I liked but I had forgotten to write down the item #. I went back to find it and place an order and with my lucky found out that the boots have completely disappeared. So I am hoping that someone remembers these boots or even have them and can give me the brand and the name of them or even just the item # if at all possible.

Here is what I know:

These boots were close to $200. If I recall correctly they were $196(no tax or shipping) at the time that I saw them.

The boots are either mid calf or an ankle boot depending on how you view them. They sit slightly above the ankle but could also be considered mid calf. I hope I'm making sense.

They are a deep brown/brown burgundy shade

They are leather

They have laces BUT I believe that is a detail and not functional. I could be wrong about that though. The boots have a side zipper and they have a single buckle detail that sits right in the middle of the shaft and wraps all the way around.

This is all I remember of them and I hope by some miracle someone remembers seeing them or actually own them. Any help in my search would be greatly appreciated.Smile

Treca

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with finding a boot

I'm pretty sure QVC must have many hundreds of boots on Qvc.com and more than one would fit your description. Did you try searching by "ankle boot" or by the color? You know the boot you are talking about, no one else would know. Also, if the boot isn't on .com now, that probably means it sold out. You might try customer service but if you don't have any solid information to give them, they might not be able to help.

Honored Contributor

These, from Clarks? A257907

Clarks Artisan Leather Lace-up Mid Shaft Boots - Jolissa Gypson - A257907Clarks Artisan Leather Lace-up Mid Shaft Boots - Jolissa Gypson

Honored Contributor

Or these, from Earth? A256923

Earth Cedar Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots w/ Side ZipperEarth Cedar Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots w/ Side Zipper

Occasional Contributor

Hello ladies,

Thank you for responding. The 2 boots mentioned are not the boots I'm looking for. I've been searching the Q off and on all day today and it still hasn't popped back up. :-/

To crystaltree,

Yes, I have called QVC and I've searched for ankle and by color and I wasn't able to find it. I searched through all the shoes and wasn't able to find it. Customer service was unable to help as well. Posting on the forum was my last resort to possibly having someone know the boot in question. If at all possible I will try to find a look alike and post it on here. So far it's been very hard to even find a look alike to the boots I'm searching for. I knew it was a long shot but I felt I needed to at least try.

Occasional Contributor

Just wanted to let the ladies know who were trying to help that the boots FINALLY came back up for sale on QVC! They were item # A258500. I can't believe they came back and in my size. So happy!

Thanks again ladies for your help. :-)

Honored Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Treca said:

Just wanted to let the ladies know who were trying to help that the boots FINALLY came back up for sale on QVC! They were item # A258500.

Glad to hear they are headed home to you!

Earthies Leather Mid Calf Lace-Up Shoes w/ Buckle - Porto