Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

Mine were finally shipped out today .. but, they will not get to my house until the second week of November. Anyone else having this delay?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} Sorry, about the double post my tablet is going cray cray today.

Contributor

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

The boots are really cute. However, sorry to see that there are no wide sizes. Any suggestions for those of us who wear wide? Do these run tight or narrow? Is going up one size going to be enough? Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Got mine yesterday!!! they are fantastic! Very comfortable. I have a wider foot but I tend to wear regular widths. These are plenty roomy if you size up. I normally wear a 7.5 but I sized up to an 8 and they are perfect. I know some ppl say to size 2 sizes up. For me 1 size up was enough.

I got the grey and now I want the black and the green….. I kinda wish a burgundy red was offered. The orange and the pink are pretty but not practical for me.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Jenag88 said:

Got mine yesterday!!! they are fantastic! Very comfortable. I have a wider foot but I tend to wear regular widths. These are plenty roomy if you size up. I normally wear a 7.5 but I sized up to an 8 and they are perfect. I know some ppl say to size 2 sizes up. For me 1 size up was enough.

I got the grey and now I want the black and the green….. I kinda wish a burgundy red was offered. The orange and the pink are pretty but not practical for me.

I am thinking of trying this brand. I like the TSV. Since you already have them, can you tell me if there is any arch support to them. Uggs bother my feet if I wear them too long.

Regular Contributor

Hi Luvpoos- I have these boots (not this exact style) and they are comfortable. But I haven't worn them for a long time when I have worn them. When I heard how UGGS were made, I returned the ones I received as a present and got these Lamo instead. Try them, you have until January 31, 2015. Good Luck

I live in the same state and not far from you. We are sort of neighbors! I love dogs and poodles mixes myself. I just had to say Hi.Smile

Honored Contributor

PLEASE tell me if you have them- is the FLEECE liner natural fleece or faux fleece? I know the fur top is faux, and I think it's very cute looking, but I'd prefer natural fleece where my foot is. Thanks much!
Respected Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Moon River said:

Hi Luvpoos- I have these boots (not this exact style) and they are comfortable. But I haven't worn them for a long time when I have worn them. When I heard how UGGS were made, I returned the ones I received as a present and got these Lamo instead. Try them, you have until January 31, 2015. Good Luck

I live in the same state and not far from you. We are sort of neighbors! I love dogs and poodles mixes myself. I just had to say Hi.Smile

Thanks for your input. I already ordered two pairs, one for each of our daughters for Christmas. I guess I will try them for myself. Yes, I do love dogs, we lost our standard poo last year, but one daughter moved back home with a goldendoodle. He is a love. We also have a little bichon. What part of mass are you from?

Super Contributor

On 10/31/2014 luvpoos said:
On 10/31/2014 Moon River said:

Thanks for your input. I already ordered two pairs, one for each of our daughters for Christmas. I guess I will try them for myself. Yes, I do love dogs, we lost our standard poo last year, but one daughter moved back home with a goldendoodle. He is a love. We also have a little bichon. What part of mass are you from?

I'm in MA too. Sure could use these boots today! I also have a bichon ( hence the name) she is a love. They're very affectionate dogs :-)