Valued Contributor

Well I don't know if the Q has ever done this!

I ordered some boots from 6pm. Was so excited because they were exactly what I have been looking for. Got them and put the right one on and it felt wonderful and fit perfectly. So I excitedly took the other one out of the box and started to put it on. My foot wouldn't go even halfway in! I looked and I had one size 9 (which fit) and one size 6.5!!! I was so mad I called customer service. The rep informed me that CS is located in THE PHILIPPINES and the warehouse is in Kentucky and they don't even have a way of talking with anyone in the warehouse. And of course I got the last size 9 in stock so there is no way to replace them. And I have not been able to find this boot anywhere else online. Just a mess. And I can only imagine that someone else is going to order a size 6.5 and get one that is a size 9, because 6.5 is the only size they have left. Obviously nobody checking orders before they go out!

Honored Contributor

Re: Well I don't know if the Q has ever done this!

6 PM.com is part of Zappos and now part of Amazon, I have never had an issue with them, sorry this happened to you

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Yes, I have bought many things from them and know they are affiliated with Zappos and Amazon. I just wish their customer service was of the same caliber.

Honored Contributor

Well, I know your disappointment. I found a pair of boots (that I didn't know I needed) on a site. They were about $150 cheaper than other places, and it was the last pair in my size. I placed the order and figured if they didn't fit (I don't have any from that brand) I could return them. Within two days I got an e-mail from the company stating that their inventory wasn't correct, and they didn't actually have that boot in stock. Then I scoured the internet looking for another retailer (I think they are last year's style) and all I could find was a pair listed as "used"- ick! on Amazon. When I read more about it, it was listed by Amazon Warehouse Deals, so although not "used" as in worn, they didn't meet Amazon's quality standards to be called new (either out of the box, return, scratch and dent, or whatever). I took a chance and I'm glad I did. So maybe something will turn up for you (like the other mate to your pair will be returned).

Honored Contributor

Oh that's awful. Unfortunately there are a few people out there that do have different sized feet (even at that size spread) and will order two pairs of something in order to get one to fit one foot and another size to fit the other foot. They keep the two different sizes. Box up the two other sizes and return them. Again, unfortunately quality control isn't what it used to be, probably checked to see that there were two in the box and sent them back into stock!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I can imagine your disappointment. That's why I very rarely order anything from QVC.

Respected Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

I can imagine your disappointment. That's why I very rarely order anything from QVC.

She didn't order them from QVC; she ordered them from 6pm

Super Contributor

Can't imagine you expect an on-line shoe store to inspect every package going out. You ask for perfection. It doesn't exist.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of shoes from Amazon and got two right foot shoes in a box that looked like it had been thrown into an elephant pen. That's a risk you take when you order from ""discount"" sites. I've ordered 50+ pairs from Zulily and have never received a pair that even looked like the box had been opened previously. The tissue is always uncreased and pristine.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Remee said:

Can't imagine you expect an on-line shoe store to inspect every package going out. You ask for perfection. It doesn't exist.

Nope. Not asking for perfection. Just expect to receive what I ordered. And whether you can imagine it or not I DO expect them to look inside the box to see if they are shipping the correct item in the correct size. Guess I just believe in the old fashioned work ethic. Imagine that (if you can).