Respected Contributor

Vince Camuto - Klayton Bootie

Just got it in black from Bloomingdales after drooling over it for about a month now.

They are just beautiful! I went up a 1/2 size because they didn't have my size and they fit just fine. Every review I read about the Klayton stated it was true to size but really hugged the foot. So i gambled and won! I had to share with you ladies. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto - Klayton Bootie

Nice!

What do you think you'll wear them with?

Respected Contributor

I am going to wear them with Jeans, Leggings, skirts, Dresses. Everything. I just adore them!!!!!!! Thanks for putting in picture. They are just stunning!

Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 LisaB said:

I am going to wear them with Jeans, Leggings, skirts, Dresses. Everything. I just adore them!!!!!!! Thanks for putting in picture. They are just stunning!

Those booties are AMAZING. Lisa-you are going to look stunning!!! Camuto shoe designs are sexy. Great workmanship. I have a growing collection of Camuto's...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I know that boot! It's a winner. City girl chic. My daughter the fashionista has it two colors; black and a taupe like color.

Honored Contributor

I happened to catch a HIH show a couple of weeks ago when these were sold at a special one day price of 50 and free s&h!!! Now priced at 70. Got them in the olive. Love the suede, the wedge design and the touch of metal. Very comfortable. I'm thinking about the navy. Such a gorgeous blue tone in suede.

Hot in Hollywood Étoile Military Wedge Bootie
What to wear with those ponte pants and leggings, those skinny jeans and long skirts? Booties, of course. This Parisan-inspired laced design, adorned with metal accents, is the ideal silhouette for so many seasonal fashions. Try them when you'd normally wear heels or chunky boots and see how they become the star of any outfit.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Lisa-how did you do with the HIH boyfriend jeans & sizing? Did you size down? I'm interested to pick up her super stretch jeans. When is she back with another show? Love the booties!!!

Super Contributor

All of them look very nice.

Respected Contributor

I am wearing my Klaytons today and LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!