Contributor

Who wants to look at feet.. yuck!

Super Contributor
I agree...just got a glimpse of her scaly feet as she was putting on the loafers....sweaty smelly feet jammed in those shoes....really quite grossed out.
Trusted Contributor

Why don't they just use the models for these shoe shows??

They are paid professionals that keep their feet tidy and pretty, because they have to.

Super Contributor

I want to know--who buys those shoes that she tries on--hum.....................

Honored Contributor

She has nicer feet that a lot of the models.

Valued Contributor
ITA with the poster who said just have the models show how the shoes look on. It's bad enough viewers have to see Jane's feet during sandal season------but there is no reason for it when showing winter shoes or boots.
Respected Contributor
I commented before about how Isaac rarely wears socks. And a few years ago David Venable joined the trend. Fortunately I didn't see Janes feet but I am of the opinion people over the age of 30 should never be seen barefoot because feet age horribly. The wear and tear on feet means they are the first things to go.Im always disgusted by the number of people spotted in sandals with dry calloused feet.
Super Contributor
This is soooo funny! It never bothered me that much till I started reading all the comments. Now I have to agree with all of you and think it's just kinda...gross. :/
Valued Contributor

My feet look pretty darn good and I am 60!! I keep my nails pedicured and scrub, scrub on the rough parts. Never thought bare feel could get such a reaction from people. Well it takes all kinds.

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

I admire a person, male or female with nice well kept feet.Jane Tracy should be ashamed to show those feet of hers on TV and especially if you have HD TV you know what I mean. It borders on offensive and there is no excuse for a highly paid sales professional to show feet in that condition on TV. Jane can't be that busy that she can't fit in a pedicure, she knows her shoe shows are coming up. To me that just shows a lack of respect for herself and the viewer who she is asking to part with their money.