Respected Contributor

I Met STEVE MADDEN yesterday!!!

It was kind of exciting. We don't get many "celebrity" people show up in our area. I was at the mall and Lord & Taylor had their grand opening...wasn't going to even go in but there was quite a commotion going on so I went to take a look. They were doing some big promo. What a shoe department they have. It was fun. They were just breaking down the setup and he was walking around looking at the displays of his shoes and he said hi and shook my hand. I was such an idiot - all I could say was "I have lots of your shoes .... um, and boots." I felt like a moron. He just laughed and tweaked my nose and said "you're cute." Ugh. I was so embarrassed.

Regular Contributor

Re: I Met STEVE MADDEN yesterday!!!

I am sure you made an impression with him, just like your name--sparklestar!
Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 espree said: I am sure you made an impression with him, just like your name--sparklestar!

Awww .. so sweet of you.Smile

Super Contributor

Well that is awesome. I agree, I bet you did make an impression and a good one!

How fun! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

well . that really great.

Honored Contributor

sparkle, that's sweet. Enjoy it! So, now we here on these boards know you are cute because I would think if anyone knows cute it would be Steve Martin.

I think that's sweet. Thank you for posting that. I wish he or anyone would think I was cute. I'm old.....it's been a long time since anyone said I was cute.

Enjoy and stop being so hard on yourself and thanks for telling us about your celebrity sighting.