Esteemed Contributor

** Love These BareTraps Boots **

BareTraps Ankle Boots - Suzee - A256879A256879. I think I'm going to order these. Sometimes I'm a leather snob (these aren't leather); however, one of my favorite pair of boots from a couple of years ago is not leather and held up very well and are extremely comfortable. I have some other BareTraps boots and they feel amazing on the feet. Love the heel and overall style. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Re: ** Love These BareTraps Boots **

These boots are actually made of MICROFIBER. If you look on the Bare Traps site that is how they are described.

Respected Contributor

Those are goodlooking boots.I own a few microfiber boots...love them.
Esteemed Contributor

I did order and receive these. They are adorable. I ordered my normal size (9), but they were too short, so I returned for a different size. Really cute !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

Over the years I purchased Bare Trap Boots twice. Nice looking, but neither pair were comfortable in the foot bed. I wear a 6.5 M. Don't know what the problem was as I bought them about three years apart. Had to return them both.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered these in brown. I am thinking about getting the black too. I usually buy leather as well but I've been wearing some boots for a couple of years not that are not leather and they really do well in bad weather - we often get a lot of snow and I don't worry that I am going to ruin them and if it did no big deal since I didn't pay for the price of leather.

Super Contributor

girls THEY ARE CUTE BUT I MUST HAVE MY HEELS

Super Contributor

these are good looking boots.

Respected Contributor

I'm curious to know what it is that you all like? No offense, but these are the ugliest boots that I have ever seen.

Respected Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Luvmycats said:

I'm curious to know what it is that you all like? No offense, but these are the ugliest boots that I have ever seen.

I guess you would know ugly. You seem to be quite an expert on it.