Super Contributor

anyone digging the clarks wedge ankle boot?

Why a wedge in an ankle boot? I think it looks odd in a boot, esp. past a certain height or amount of pitch. I like wedges but this looks weird.

Clarks Bendables Suede or Leather Wedge Boots—Crystal Quartz

Honored Contributor

Re: anyone digging the clarks wedge ankle boot?

On another thread many have stated that they love this boot and are ordering. I find it kind of boring.

Not bad (as many of their shoe offerings are), just boring.

Respected Contributor

I like it, just can't decide which color. I do need a new pair of black ankle boots, my other ones are about 3 years old and starting to look a little beat up. I like the wedge heal also, they look very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I won't be buying, but I really like the mallard color.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy these but I did just buy what I think is one greatly styled really low cut ankle boot by Clarks 'Skye Celeste" A 257395 in the tan. Got my usual deal on these @ shoebuy, 15% off and I'm saving over $10.00 s/h because there is none at shoebuy. Got these for $110.00. cannot wait to try these babies on!!!! I LOVE this style! They're almost sold out here but I don't see any reviews yet. The review there said 'great boots, great fit, great style'. Can't wait to get mine.

Respected Contributor

Not sure if I like it or not; anyway won't be ordering it. I already have sufficient ankle boots to last the rest of my life. They probably aren't "on style", I always thought the phrase was "in style", but they are good quality leather and perfectly acceptable.

Super Contributor

No, don't care for the wedge heel or the inside zipper. I wish they would make a pull on, no side zipper, with a normal 2 1/2" heel.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/17/2014 faeriemoon said:

On another thread many have stated that they love this boot and are ordering. I find it kind of boring.

Not bad (as many of their shoe offerings are), just boring.

Yep, excites me none.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

No. I do not care for the style or the brand.

Respected Contributor

No, I am okay with Clark's shoes and with the upper style of the boot, but I do not like a wedge. So I won't consider buying.

I would like a simple ankle boot with no belts or buckles that looks a little dressier than a moto boot. I also want a raised toe box that doesn't squash your toes, and prefer a rounded toe. Strictly for casual wear.