Occasional Contributor
Several years ago QVC had an EVA molded strap water shoe. Does anyone know the name? I called Birkenstock directly and they didn't have an answer. Really??
Honored Contributor

Do you mean something like "Alpro"? This was part of the Birkenstock line some years ago. It was their rugged, sporty, waterproof sandal. I am a huge fan of Birkenstock, but I've heard they're "restructuring" their line. Every time I hear a brand is doing that, I get nervous. It usually means they are changing to an inferior product! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

If that is it, the item number was A14025, from the Papillio line. I have them in pink.

Cindy

Super Contributor

The three strap is A214982. It's called a Beach Sandal. There's also a two strap. Both still available on QVC

Valued Contributor

Beach-mom is correct. I did see a pair of slides on Brad's Deals earlier this week. They are still out there. I still have 2 pr and they have lasted for years and still have life in them. Good luck.

Occasional Contributor
Ok, answer...none of the aboveSmiley SadSmiley Sad. I can't take a photo but have no idea how to add it here. Maybe I have to do that on my laptop and not my iPad. I will try that today. Thank everyone for trying to help me.
Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the shoes that have hard rubber on the bottoms?

I have several pair of those. They are good for the beach. They will live forever! Ha! I never wear them.

They are really nice though. I have flowered ones, etc.