Respected Contributor
I was surfing by and stopped when I saw her boots! I could never wear heels that high, but they look great on her.
Respected Contributor

Albany always wear fabulous shoes. She is so tall and thin and I think so striking. Leah and Courtney also wear terrific shoes.

Respected Contributor
On 8/23/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

Albany always wear fabulous shoes. She is so tall and thin and I think so striking. Leah and Courtney also wear terrific shoes.

I agree. She is gorgeous. I always wanted to be a redhead. Leah and Courtney wear nice shoes too. I can't wear the really high ones even with a platform, because I am clumsy and would surely fall. Lol. I do like to admire them though.
Trusted Contributor
On 8/23/2014 cosmic1 said: I was surfing by and stopped when I saw her boots! I could never wear heels that high, but they look great on her.
She always looks sexy in heels. Having long legs matter.
Frequent Contributor

Many many times I've heard Albany make the comment while doing orthaheel shoes that she has scoliosis and arthritis in her hip. I just don't understand how she can get around in those boots with such a high heel. Nothing against her I just give her a whole lot of credit for ""sporting"" those boots for at least 3 hours!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she only wears them when she is on camera. She does look great !!!

Regular Contributor

I have heard several host say they have "comfortable" shoes waiting in the wings. Anyway I also think that Renee, of W.W.C. and Attitudes has marvelous shoes as well. Has anyone heard of Aimee Ketstenburg starting a shoe line on the Q???????

Super Contributor

She has some edgy shoes; I like that. They are not too badly priced either. I hope QVC continues to branch out. I am soooooo tired of the lexi bottom clarks et al. I wish they would expand the clarks line too.