Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto-Leather Moto Boot TS: Aug 21

3 color options, 4 or 5 easy pay + free s&h for the HSN TS. Several new boots for the new Fall collection-including great looking quilted leather riding boots.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto-Leather Moto Boot TS: Aug 21

I was eyeing up those quilted boots and they have my size. I just don't need another pair of black boots or I would have bought them.
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 cosmic1 said: I was eyeing up those quilted boots and they have my size. I just don't need another pair of black boots or I would have bought them.
I have Michael Kors moto boots from last year, so I'm not buying the TS moto boots. But the quilted riding boots caught my eye-free s&h plus 4 easy pay. That's a nice looking boot &100% leather. LOL-I should not watch the show.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Do you happen to have the item number for the TS moto boots? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I was eyeing the Born boots last night. I resisted.

I may not be able to resist tomorrow!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 vaccinia said:

Do you happen to have the item number for the TS moto boots? Thanks.

Try 345-367. Nice that he also offers wide width option. His shoes & boots are great quality. And hsn pricing is excellent, anywhere from 30-50 percent less vs his price points at B&M.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks! Nice boots!

Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 vaccinia said:

Thanks! Nice boots!

Yes, I like the buckles/hardware. Watching the Yummie show now-the host is wearing a new Camuto top & shooties. She looks good. Can't wait to see the new Camuto items & how they style the moto boots.

Respected Contributor

Dang it. I want those Moto Boots! And i saw a great peeptoe shoe boot that was Amazing. Went to Wrigley last night and spent too much or I would be buying a few pair!

Super Contributor

Thanks - I was glad to see these!! I love VC shoes and I have a pair of boots very similar to this that are Uggs in black that I've had for a couple years and worn to death (and still look good btw) so I snapped up a pair of these in the grey color to have a little variety!