Trusted Contributor

Anyone Ever Buy from Shoebuy.com?

I wanted a pair of athletic shoes from Amazon and have to use a 3rd party as Amazon doesn't have them in stock.

The shoe store is Shoebuy.com. It looks like a real nice online shoe place, they have a 15% off coupon through 8/8. Just wondered if anyone has had experience with this site and if you recommend ordering from them. It's cheaper if I go directly to the site to use the 15% off coupon.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Ever Buy from Shoebuy.com?

Highly recommend Shoebuy, always a good deal, and free shipping and free returns, tax free, unless they have changed their policies.

Honored Contributor

I would go through Shoebuy.com just to get the rebates! They are a great company and I haven't had any trouble with anything I've ordered.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much! Yes, I love the free shipping and no tax. I feel confident now to buy from them. I appreciate your feedback!! Smile

Super Contributor

Shoebuy is great. I use them a lot because they are one of the few places where I can get a narrow width. No problem with returns either. You just print out a label or if no printer, they will mail you a prepaid one.
Honored Contributor

I buy from Shoebuy all the time. I go through Mr. Rebates, and I also use their coupons.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for the endorsement! I broke my foot a few months ago and have to buy new wider athletic shoes. They are harder to find. I appreciate knowing it's a company that I can trust!

Super Contributor

So sorry about your foot, ouch! Glad you're on the mend. I have purchased from Shoebuy with no problems, and so has my sister. Enjoy your new shoes!
Occasional Contributor

Shoebuy is great! I get promo emails all the time. I've noticed the best sales seem to offer 30% off. They have % off sales pretty often: around holidays and such. Also 6pm.com has great prices (but a more limited, frequently changing inventory), but no free return shipping. Shoebuy takes a while for refunds, but 6pm is fast. Shipping is fast for both.
Honored Contributor

They are also always sending good discount coupons and offering sales.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all