Valued Contributor

How is this review helpful???? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"this shoe is not what clarks states it is. even before you buy this shoe do not do it. it has no support and the color is not very good. clarks quality is going down hill."

Did you purchase and receive the item you are currently reviewing?Yes
Would you recommend this product as a gift?No
33 of 47 people found this review helpful."
PS. AND THAT'S A LIE!!!! It's a BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!!! The person reviewing did NOT "purchase and receive" the item!
Honored Contributor
I often laugh out loud at "reviews" that I read anywhere. About half the people who write them use about the same finesse as the reviewer quoted here. The 33 people who were helped by this review appear to comprehend subjective and meaningless discourse as it is provided. Yes, communication skills are in a descending pattern.
Valued Contributor
On 7/29/2014 violann said: I often laugh out loud at "reviews" that I read anywhere. About half the people who write them use about the same finesse as the reviewer quoted here. The 33 people who were helped by this review appear to comprehend subjective and meaningless discourse as it is provided. Yes, communication skills are in a descending pattern.

Guess now we know what crowd shops at QVC ;-) Thank you for your comment. Greatly appreciated. I thought I was going crazy or something....

Super Contributor

Well at least it tells you the shoe has no support. She also didn't like the color - altho it's not clear if the color was other than presented or she just didn't like it.

That's better than the reviews that simply say they love the item with no other information.

Honored Contributor

Those kind of reviews make me crazy. I don't see many that actually give me any real info. I do try to pass along all the info I can when I review an item.

Valued Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Dagna said:

Well at least it tells you the shoe has no support. She also didn't like the color - altho it's not clear if the color was other than presented or she just didn't like it.

That's better than the reviews that simply say they love the item with no other information.

She did NOT see those shoes in person because it was a brand new product, so she cannot make those statement! ALSO, who cares she didn't like the color???? It's a personal preference!!! And the shoes come in 6 colors!

Honored Contributor
When I take the time to write a review I try to focus on the things I would like to know if I were planning to buy the product. The quality, the sizing, and how it feels or looks in real life. I also try to evaluate if the item is worth the price they are charging for it. Any of the other garbage they include in those reviews is useless to me.
Honored Contributor

When i read these reviews I just shake my head. I am convinced that some people just like to diss a brand and have not even bought the product. QVC's reviews are a joke.

Honored Contributor

Reviews should not be allowed unless you have actually purchased the item.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't care less whether a review is "helpful" or not, and I ignore it completely. All this tells me is they are trying to train the reviewers to fall into a certain pattern.