Valued Contributor
I love having her on. She is so sweet Like a ray of sunshine,always smiling.
Trusted Contributor

One of my very favorite vendors. She is the ""girl-next-door"". Very much like her presentations.

-Solar

Honored Contributor

She could be a Q host.

Trusted Contributor

I like her very much, also. She is always so pleasant and I think she is very pretty. And I LOVE her name!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Solar said:

One of my very favorite vendors. She is the ""girl-next-door"". Very much like her presentations.

-Solar

Agree!

Super Contributor

She always looks like the picture of health to me. And all that hair! What I would give.....

Super Contributor

she look nice

Respected Contributor

I was just about to name another thread with this same title,lol.. She is very quiet, but pleasant to watch. I don't watch her much tho. I do have a ? about her...Is there something wrong with her hands?? I have noticed she seems to have almost gloves on, but looks more like her sleeves are pulled down longer, but have thumb holes. Since I am not a regular watching her......what is that all about?? Just curious.

Esteemed Contributor

Please bring back style A201083.  For people who stand a long time or people who have foot problems  (ME), these shoes are the best!!  I have had mine (several colors) now for three years and they are looking very thin!  I need new ones; they may not be in the most sporty or trendy style, but they are soooooo comfortable! There are several requests to bring back more on the review page!!  I don't do Facebook, so I hope she sees this.....

Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor
Tx Starlight

Re: the Ryka lady

I was just about to name another thread with this same title,lol.. She is very quiet, but pleasant to watch. I don't watch her much tho. I do have a ? about her...Is there something wrong with her hands?? I have noticed she seems to have almost gloves on, but looks more like her sleeves are pulled down longer, but have thumb holes. Since I am not a regular watching her......what is that all about?? Just curious.

She doesn't have anything wrong with her hands - it's the style shirt she wears.  They're made for runners or exercisers - I'm assuming to keep their hands warm(?)  I think it's more of style thing than anything else, though.