New Contributor

Due to a broken foot and knee injury, I have been purchasing Birki's from the Q since 1999. They keep my foot and knee in line as needed.

Q has always had the best selection and fashionable styles, colors,etc.

It appears they are discontinuing the line on the Q and I am so disappointed. Prices in retail stores, if you can find them, are outrageous.

I tried the new brands they brought in , but they absolutely do not compare.

Please bring our Birkis back to the Q.

Respected Contributor

You can still buy them online at Happyfeet, as well as other websites. The Southern channel also carries a few styles. All have free shipping too. I've gotten brand new pairs from the bay in past years as well, and they were much lower priced than they were here. My favorite style is the Gizeh, and I recently got them in a new color from Happyfeet. (They were my 81st pair, so I understand your love for them!)

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

The lowest prices are on 6pm.com (owned by Zappos) - 1st quality. I recently purchased around 15 gorgeous pairs of clogs and sandals. I only had to return 2 pairs. For each pair, I paid $29 to $60 each - that was last year. It's free shipping to u; but u pay return shipping. Realize that their prices change daily, so keep checking. I bought 2 pairs of white clogs (one was Birki Dorian (Mary Jane style), and the other was Birki Shetland). Original prices were $99 each - and I paid $29 each. I'm actually wearing a pair of grey birki sandals now. I have Birki's/Birkenstocks/Papillios/Betula. They're all gorgeous!!!! I wear 7 wide in regular shoes; 37 narrow in all these. They run WIDE!!!

Honored Contributor

Love Birki's. I wonder how former rep Claudia is doing? Didn't she have a baby?

Esteemed Contributor

2blonde: go to costco.com (if ur a member) and click on women's clothing; in the left column half-way down, click Birkenstock. They show Gizeh style (for 1/2 price). Read reviews for sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

bluegrassbaby: Last year, one pair of my Birki sandals needed new heels. I called a local shoemaker and was quoted $30 to replace the heels - and I knew that I wasn't paying that. I started googling Birkenstock/Birki's and found 6PM. The first pairs of 2 strap Birki sandals that I purchased at 6PM were $45 each. Most of the time, you'll find the exact same clogs/sandals on Zappos.com at much higher prices. You can check Zappos for reviews of Birkenstocks/Birki's that ur interested in -- no reviews on 6PM. I also purchased 2 yellow leather coin purses from them at $20 each (regularly $30). They carry lots of other products as well.

Super Contributor

The reason I and many others liked to buy our Birkies from QVC is because they carried many styles with backstraps. Most of the other websites only carry the slip-ons.

Trusted Contributor

Why did I open this thread,lol?!

I went to the 6pm site and found a pair of Papillio's with a British Union Jack flag design!

Of course I had to have them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Those are the ones!!! Aren't they fab? Only $38.97 with free shipping!