Honored Contributor
A252648-Easy Street Sterling Slip-on Shoes w/ Adjustable Back Strap
Easy Street Sterling Slip-on Shoes w/ Adjustable Back Strap

QVC Price: $40.00

Special Price:

$32.96

Shipping & Handling: $7.22

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

See Details

Select Size:
  • 5M
  • 5.5M
  • 6M
  • 6.5M
  • 7M
  • 7.5M
  • 8M
  • 8.5M
  • 9M
  • 9.5M
  • 10M
  • 11M
  • 12M
  • 6W
  • 6.5W
  • 7W
  • 7.5W
  • 8W
  • 8.5W
  • 9W
  • 9.5W
  • 10W
  • 11W
  • 12W
  • 6WW
  • 6.5WW
  • 7WW
  • 7.5WW
  • 8WW
  • 8.5WW
  • 9WW
  • 9.5WW
  • 10WW
  • 11WW
Select Color:
  • Red
  • Bronze
  • BrownPatentCroc
  • Navy
  • Black
Aren't these the same shoes they have had forever? Received the email about these being a TSV. Not sure what day, probably Thursday since that seems to be the "shoe day".
"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

You're probably thinking of the Easy Street Sportster Comfort Clogs. They've been on the Q site for a long time. Comfort Clogs come in way more colors. (less expensive at places like DSW, Boscov's, Pelz though).

This upcoming Easy Street TSV is NOT a new style. I have 3 pair (pewter, red and navy) that I ordered from Boscov's before a trip in December @ $20 a pair. Free shipping, no sales tax. Pelz is also a good place for Easy Street shoes.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/24/2014 Deadeye Daisy said:

You're probably thinking of the Easy Street Sportster Comfort Clogs. They've been on the Q site for a long time. Comfort Clogs come in way more colors. (less expensive at places like DSW, Boscov's, Pelz though).

This upcoming Easy Street TSV is NOT a new style. I have 3 pair (pewter, red and navy) that I ordered from Boscov's before a trip in December @ $20 a pair. Free shipping, no sales tax. Pelz is also a good place for Easy Street shoes.

Thanks for the tip on getting Easy Street at Boscov and Pelz. I love Easy Street shoes and except for my exercise and winter gear footwear, they are the only shoes I own. I love them for all the reasons most people don't, but mainly for the size availability and that they are not made of leather.

Super Contributor

ALWAYS check for coupons and free ship offers from these places. They show up quite often. One thing to know - make sure to sign up for each company and be sure to log in when searching for something. Put something in your shopping cart and just leave it. Usually, the same day (sometimes the next day), you will get an 'OOPS' message saying you've left something in your cart, and offering some kind of discount or shipping offer. This goes for ANYONE you order from.

I keep totally separate email accounts for things like this. One is just for retail stores and their rewards. Another for grocery and online food sites that I use. Another for travel info. One for daily deals.

Also, if you actually know the style name or number, google with the manufacturer and style name. Many times, they will show up on eBay. Pelz, among others (Sears, Sam's Club, Disney, and MANY have eBay auction sites, most with flat 'buy it now' pricing, many with free shipping.

Many times, no one site will have the colors and sizes you need. That's why it's a good idea to google. DO NOT google with a specific size, though. Tends to narrow the field WAY too much, and often eliminates a site that may actually have your size by the time you log in and search the site.

Valued Contributor

The TSV didn't even come close to selling out. All sizes and colors are left. It was really a dud.