Respected Contributor

Great knock-off of famous brand over-priced shoe...

Loving this comfort walker which comes in a multitude of colors on the H shopping channel when it was their TS..... But I'd buy at regular price.

I purchased the white, black and cream & tan combo. So comfy and super lightweight.. it's like every step is walking on a cloud. For me it's great to have a decent slip on which isn't really a sneaker since it will go with much more- and these will hide my feet when I don't have especially good looking tootsies in need of a pedi. Heck, I'll wear them with a great pedicure.

I walked a lake trail nearby in these. I have to be careful, as my feet are so sensitive and they easily blister or rub and make marks. No problem whatsoever in these babies!

Of course it's not meant as a running shoe.. rather more of a casual lightweight everyday slip-on walking shoe.

When I returned the 3 size 8 pairs, CS allowed me to exchange for another white pair in 7.5 for the same today's special sale price. You can get a lot done by simply calling. But their CS has always been excellent.

It's the Tony Little Cheeks Body Walker. Comes in every color you could imagine. I think the Navy sold out.

Thought I'd share in case any of you like the style and want comfort. The only pitfall, and I find it minor, is the insert has a tendency to slip when you take the shoes off. I just place it back and I'm good to go.

They're much cuter on the foot than depicted below-

/></p>

Honored Contributor

Re: Great knock-off of famous brand over-priced shoe...

Put a dab of glue on the bottom of your insole. I got these shoes in pink.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Great knock-off of famous brand over-priced shoe...

I ordered two pair when they were the TS on HSN, but had to send both back. I wear a size 7.5 and both pair were huge on my feet and when they were on, I could walk right out of them. Secondly, on me, the vamp came to high up on the foot and it just wasn't a good look. They looked really cute off the foot, but on.....not so cute.

Edited to say.....same with the Go Walks. They look so cute off the foot, but on me, when put them on.....they just look clunky.