Valued Contributor

Tide sandals with sequins...

Does anyone have a pair of these? How do you like them? I was wondering if the silver ones were bright silver or more pewter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tide sandals with sequins...

Are they Vionic? I was thinking of getting them in black.

Super Contributor

I got them in black, gold, and bronze. Vionic/Orthaheel is a must for me in the summer. I didn't get the pewter because I didn't think the grey bottom would be very flattering against skin. Would have liked it better if it was black base. If you are interested, check other sites like shoes.com and shoebuy.com first. They often offer coupon codes.

Valued Contributor

Yes, the are Vionic. Sears has them for 25% off. Code is at retailmenot. You can also get another 10% cashback if you use your Discover card and go through their website. I had a credit with them. Shoebuy has 30% off with code FRIENDS14 and 8% off through mrrebates. I liked the gold but didn't like the yellowish beige footbed on them with the brown sole under it. I don't mind the gray against the skin, but I agree I would like them all better with a black footbed. I think the bronze ones are really pretty but have nothing to wear them with. Also, most of my jewelry is silver.

Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Blondelle said:

Does anyone have a pair of these? How do you like them? I was wondering if the silver ones were bright silver or more pewter.

I received my silver ones yesterday, and I like them. The silver is bright, but not overdone. The material they are attached to and the toe piece are pewterish.

Valued Contributor

Can you describe the gray on the footbed? Is it a warm gray or a bluish gray? Medium gray or darker? If you have worn the original Tide do you notice any difference in fit from that one? Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I actually have them on today. The sequins have a nice shine to them, but not over the top. The foot bed is a medium gray with a darker gray on the bottom of the shoe. They wear exactly like the Tides of last year. I really love these - so much so that I am considering the bronze ones.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! My silver and black sequin sandals should be here tomorrow. I really like the bronze too but don't really need more shoes. With all I have I usually wear the same two all the time...LOL!

Super Contributor

i m waiting for my silver ..

New Contributor

I have them in silver and gold...love them BOTH! Definitely more silver than pewter. I will be ordering bronze too...just trying to recover my bank account!