Respected Contributor
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried a British brand of shoes called Hotter. I just got a catalog in the mail and it says they are made in England. They are about the price of Clarks and the shipping is free.
Respected Contributor

Haven't bought any, but I've been getting their catalogs and they have some great styles. I might get something in the fall, but no need for more shoes right now.

But I have to say, I like the styles better than anything I've been in the US lately.

Honored Contributor
I've got 4 or 5 pairs of Hotter Shoes. I wait until they have their end of the season sales. The shoes actually come from England so it takes about 10 days to get them. They smell of wonderful leather when new. The leather is really soft, much nicer than Clark's, and they seem to be well made. I need lots of support so I remove the insole and replace it with an orthotic.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
Love Hotter. Never had a problem. Great customer service. Like them because their insoles on many styles are removable for my orthotics. I find them pretty true to size. Cute shoes,too. Great colors as well.
Valued Contributor

LOVE Hotter shoes! Never pay full price or shipping.

Current ""Friends & Family"" offer is 30% off your first order with free shipping & returns... enter code: JRKATPS into online order. Be sure you click on the upper right corner to get the USA flag. Codes are different for GB.

Occasional Contributor

I am looking for prada shoes. Guys need your suggestions in this regard.

Honored Contributor
You get the best buys at their end-of-season sales plus free shipping.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

i m looking on catalog..