Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know when the next tsv BIrkenstock will come,so miss this shoe,never many new anymore,guess there is a show this Friday for a hour or two hopefully it's not the same old ones that has been listed for months ,miss BIrkenstocks Qvc please bring back yes there is other sites but not QVc prices
Super Contributor

Looks like there won't be any TSV's. Clearance, clearance, clearance...no airtime...QVC is phasing Birkenstocks out...poof, GONE...

Respected Contributor

Yes, it looks like you'll have to find your Birks somewhere else. You might want to try ebay

Super Contributor

There are 2 shows on tomorrow. I hope they have some new styles.

Super Contributor

May I suggest Zappos.com for your Birkenstocks? They are really fantastic about their return policy. 1 year NO JOKE. The prices may be a little higher as almost all are genuine leather but it is really worth it.

Super Contributor

Amazon, Ebay, Sierra Trading Post, Zappos, Birkenstock Express, and 6pm.com usualy have better prices - and often better policies - than the Q. You can always do a Google search as well.

Honored Contributor

Someone on another thread said they are ""restructuring"" the company. That doesn't bode well. That's what they did to Coldwater Creek a while back.

Super Contributor

i should suggest zappos for sure..

Frequent Contributor

It seems to me that they are going to say bye-bye to Birkenstock, unfortunately. Orthoheel has many shows. The early morning show was all clearance. I have worn Birkenstocks for years and was hoping they would have new shows with new styles.

Honored Contributor

They have some new styles in the show on now (11:30 a.m.). I've never see the rep before. Has she been on before?