Occasional Contributor

Vionics less expensive/more easy pay!

I was a Dancer, Fitness Trainer, Personal Chef, Landscaper, Mom Childcare Provider,.......and I now have had 2 knee surgeries and have severe Spinal Stenosis. I am now unable to work and live a very small SSI amount....less than 900 bucks a month! I had to enter a clinical trial for a new type of Spinal Stenosis surgery because I was crawling for a year and with no insurance, I couldn't pay for back surgery any other way. I am now vertical, but I am in constant pain. Last year I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and the chemo has made the pain in my back, legs, and knees worse. I bought my first pair of Vionics on easy pay, just to see if I might get some relief and retrieve a sliver of the extremely active life I had just a few years ago. I am ecstatic. The difference is amazing. I can no longer stand to wear any other type shoes except other orthotic type footwear. Only problem is at the regular prices with o easy pay, I cannot afford to buy any of the shoes that have given me such relief...and without a minute of break in time. My body fell in love the minute I put them on.In the past year I have been able to eek out just enough money by begging and borrowing 2 more pair. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have more specials and easy pay offers!!!!

Thank you!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Vionics less expensive/more easy pay!

I bought 2 Orthoheels for less than $50 each on ebay with free shipping. They are also on Amazon, 6pm, and other shoe websites. Check them out. Good luck.

Super Contributor

6pm has great deals on Vionic. Bought a pair last week that should be coming any day now!

Honored Contributor

6 pm, shoebuy and zappos all have sale Vionics, and they also have sales on their own website. Shoebuy accepts Paypal/Bill Me Later, which would make it like Easy Pay.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
New Contributor

I've gotten quite a few pairs on ebay...nothing against QVC, but my feet got used to the Tides and come fall, I needed warmer shoes and their leather walkers were $129 AND were sold out! Fortunately for me, I found someone who deals in store returns and I got a pair of white leather walkers, brand new, for $42. I've since bought 2 pairs of slippers, several sandals, and I'm bidding on another pair of leather walkers in black...I have chronic back pain and plantar fasciitis from both a car accident and Legionnaire's so Orthaheels have become a necessity for me and I can totally relate to the limited income (disability here).

Occasional Contributor

I'm sorry to read of your circumstances. I was just diagnosed with PF and Achilles Tendon Syndrome and my foot doc recommended vionic among other brands to help ease the pain. I found a few on Bed Bath Beyond website for 29$ plus I got an extra 20% off one pair. I ordered a Tide as well as a house shoe. Good luck.