Visitor

VERY UPSET THAT SO MUCH ATTENTION TO OTHER BRANDS WHY NO BIRKENSTOCK ESP SOFT FOOTBEDS, WHAT IS HAPPENING IS QVC DROPPING THE LINE, THE PRICES AND VARIETY ARE GREAT, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. IF I HAVE TO SHOP AT THE BERKIE STORES THE SELECTION IS NOT THERE AND THEY ARE PRICER, ANYONE FEEL THIS WAY??

THX

LIN

Contributor

Today at 4pm!!!!

Super Contributor
I buy my Birks from a woman on eBay who's in Germany. She gets everything before the US gets it. Shipping is $10 and her prices are the same and sometimes a little cheaper than the prices here.
Super Contributor

I received an e-mail today that the Birkenstock show for today has been cancelled. I have no idea what is going on. I really miss the Birkenstock shows.

Honored Contributor
On 4/14/2014 banjo said:

I received an e-mail today that the Birkenstock show for today has been cancelled. I have no idea what is going on. I really miss the Birkenstock shows.

Yep; got the same email.
New Contributor

Why was the 4:00 o'clock show cancelled? Is QVC no longer offering the Birkenstock line? 99% of my Birki's and Birkenstock's have been purchased from QVC. Seems Orthoheel, Clarks and Earth shows are on constantly. The Orthoheels are cheaply made, don't fit properly and have lots of negative reviews. Clarks (no complaints) are my cold weather shoes. However, I can purchase them at Macy's for less. Earth is also another cheap knockoff. Enough of Sally's silly high kicking antics!!! I'll be ordering my Birkenstocks from other sources.

Respected Contributor

Orthaheels ate them

Honored Contributor
On 4/14/2014 ilovedaisies said: I buy my Birks from a woman on eBay who's in Germany. She gets everything before the US gets it. Shipping is $10 and her prices are the same and sometimes a little cheaper than the prices here.

What is the ebay ID?

Super Contributor

The "problem" with Birkenstocks is that they are so well made and last for so many years, that unless you want to have many pairs, there's not much reason to keep buying. I miss them on the Q but the two pairs that I purchased 10 years ago are still going strong (and I wear them everyday)! Disappointed to see them phased out :-(

Honored Contributor

I tried Orthoheels for the first time when it was the recent TSV. I don't have any foot or leg problems - probably because I've been wearing Birkenstocks since I was 20! Yesterday, I could finally get out of boots and shoes - which I hate anyway. I slipped into a pair of my Birks - and my feet "told" me they were home! The arch thing on the Orthoheels bothers me. I'll try them a few more days and see. But nothing compares to my Birks. I still have my first men's Arizona I bought all those years ago! Smile

I hope QVC brings them back! I also like Claudia as the rep. I came in shortly before Sally left, so I didn't really "know" her!