Trusted Contributor
Just bought a pair of OkuLai flip flops. Most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. Good arch support and good fit for my high instep. Anyone else try/like these?
New Contributor
I have 6 pairs, even bought them for Christmas gifts
Honored Contributor
Anyone who can give me a comparison with Orthaheel flip flops? Is the arch as good/better or less? Is there any anti-pronation technology?
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
New Contributor

I LOVE these sandals and live in them all summer long. I like them much better than Orthoheel. I have about 5 pairs right now of Olukai. The Ohana style is my favorite. My husband loves the closed in shoes that Olukai makes.

Honored Contributor

Where do you buy them?

Honored Contributor

I'm looking on their site - they look very nice!

Frequent Contributor

The brand name is OluKai. If you look on Zappos, they have a pretty good selection.

i have worn a few styles and am on my second pair of the Paniolo style. My husband is on his third pair.

We both wear "slippers" aka flip flops and think that these are a really great brand. I am not sure that they have the support of the Orthoheel. The Orthoheel was a bit much for me and these are super comfy right out of the box.

Trusted Contributor

OluKai look interesting. They are pricy and don't have the support of Orthoheel. I get Fit Flops because I like the wobble with the arch support to assist my back and keep me alined. I get them at Sole Provisions online. They have many fine brands, including Vionic.

Trusted Contributor
I need arch support,but Orthoheel was too hard. OkuLai even have styles in leather,unlike some other brands. My neurologist recommended against Fitflops. Said in my case( neuropathy) they were not a good choice. The Okulai finally fit my needs.
Super Contributor

i have few prayers.