New Contributor

What is with all of the UGLY shoes this year? It looks like my grandmother was the buyer! Shoe Shopping with Jane is one of the worst. I am not a fan of HSN, but they have some awesome shoes. Life is too short to wear ugly shoes.

Super Contributor
On 3/26/2014 LinderBeth said:

Life is too short to wear ugly shoes.

Maybe life is too short to worry about shoes.

Honored Contributor

Q has much better shoes online

♥Surface of the Sun♥
New Contributor

I was just thinking that! Her shoes are so matronly and if she talks about the shoes she wore to her Savannah trip one more time I am going to scream! How long ago was that trip? I swear she says it every show!

Honored Contributor
I haven't seen anything of great beauty on any shopping channel. I think many of this year's designs are inherently ugly.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Payless had some adorable flats in their window when I was mall walking the other morning. I've got to go back there and check them out.

Super Contributor
On 4/4/2014 Treys mommom said:

I was just thinking that! Her shoes are so matronly and if she talks about the shoes she wore to her Savannah trip one more time I am going to scream! How long ago was that trip? I swear she says it every show!

Well I reach for the remote when she shoes off the toes. OMG how creepy,,,,,they look abnormally long to me but maybe that is the tv.

ITA about the Savannah trip, the trip to Ireland, the daughters, the ballet, and now it is the youngest daughter's Confirmation and the name and the purse or sweater she got in honor of this kid's selection of the confirmation name. Can you imagine what her poor husband has to put up with?